**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

also alex avila is wearing what looks like a new nike undershirt. the swoosh on the neck is bigger and there doesnt seem to be the little gray collar a la the nike pro combat ones

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

also alex avila is wearing what looks like a new nike undershirt. the swoosh on the neck is bigger and there doesnt seem to be the little gray collar a la the nike pro combat ones
Saw somebody else wearing one of those also...are they just the plain MLB ones that are on baseballsavings.com still?

http://www.baseballsaving...jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=20605

They also have team logo ones but that's what I assumed they were.

Saw somebody else wearing one of those also...are they just the plain MLB ones that are on baseballsavings.com still?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I dont think so cause Avila's shirt didnt have the collar with the seam like that.

I dont think so cause Avila's shirt didnt have the collar with the seam like that.

It could be just a simple shirt with a slap on nike logo on the neck. More and more I am seeing the old Pro Revolution shirts come back some with the swoosh on the left and neck area. One time Girardi had three swooshes one on the left one on the neck and one below the neck chest area. Also, there are tons of undershirts that will be never get to see especially the yankees posada, jeter, arod all have a standard hypercool solid color scheme but with their own logos in the chest instead of the NY. Recently crawford, mariano, etc have been wearing the thermalites with a different color stitching to make the swoosh stand out.
So what I am going to do is post pics of every nike undershirt that i have and can someone lock down the year and name of them please?

It could be just a simple shirt with a slap on nike logo on the neck. More and more I am seeing the old Pro Revolution shirts come back some with the swoosh on the left and neck area. One time Girardi had three swooshes one on the left one on the neck and one below the neck chest area. Also, there are tons of undershirts that will be never get to see especially the yankees posada, jeter, arod all have a standard hypercool solid color scheme but with their own logos in the chest instead of the NY. Recently crawford, mariano, etc have been wearing the thermalites with a different color stitching to make the swoosh stand out.
So what I am going to do is post pics of every nike undershirt that i have and can someone lock down the year and name of them please?

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

LOL let the thread clogging commence or should we make a seperate Post your Nike Pro collection thread?
Why would it be a clogging? I am showing what MLB players worn or have worn and figuring out from there what they are wearing now. By all means you can post new stuff and keep this thread fresh by your standards

LOL let the thread clogging commence or should we make a seperate Post your Nike Pro collection thread?
Why would it be a clogging? I am showing what MLB players worn or have worn and figuring out from there what they are wearing now. By all means you can post new stuff and keep this thread fresh by your standards

Originally Posted by chezzer10

chezzer10 wrote:So what I am going to do is post pics of every nike undershirt that i have and can someone lock down the year and name of them please?

Naw I'm just saying if you have as many base layers as I (and a bunch of others) have there's gonna be a bunch of pictures. Trust I would LOVE a discussion dedicated to figuring out the Nike Pro timeline but maybe it deserves its own thread? 
The post you quoted clearly had the exact opposite effect of what I was intending. 
laugh.gif
 My bad.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

chezzer10 wrote:So what I am going to do is post pics of every nike undershirt that i have and can someone lock down the year and name of them please?

Naw I'm just saying if you have as many base layers as I (and a bunch of others) have there's gonna be a bunch of pictures. Trust I would LOVE a discussion dedicated to figuring out the Nike Pro timeline but maybe it deserves its own thread? 
The post you quoted clearly had the exact opposite effect of what I was intending. 
laugh.gif
 My bad.

^, I'd be fine with either way guys. I'd love to break down all the Pro shirts that you have, that would be fun!
smile.gif

^, I'd be fine with either way guys. I'd love to break down all the Pro shirts that you have, that would be fun!
smile.gif

Flare glove.

All you have to do is bend the thumb and the pinkie of the glove backwards. Also make a bend or crease at the base of the thumb making a U with the heel. If you are doing it to an outfield glove wear your glove with your pinkie and ring finger in the pinkie stall and move over your other fingers. For an infield glove most guys start breaking it in like an outfield glove with two finger in the pinky stall then once its broken in a bit and a pocket has formed you can wear normal. Some infielders keep two fingers in the pinkie stall but put their finger out (just like Utley)

Flare glove.

All you have to do is bend the thumb and the pinkie of the glove backwards. Also make a bend or crease at the base of the thumb making a U with the heel. If you are doing it to an outfield glove wear your glove with your pinkie and ring finger in the pinkie stall and move over your other fingers. For an infield glove most guys start breaking it in like an outfield glove with two finger in the pinky stall then once its broken in a bit and a pocket has formed you can wear normal. Some infielders keep two fingers in the pinkie stall but put their finger out (just like Utley)

I think the undershirt idea would actually be good for the off-season (so next few months) b/c it dies down on the thread anyway...I've got a handful to share at some point too...even a couple I destroyed trying to make them 3/4ths that I really regret b/c I want another one now but can't find em haha.

I think the undershirt idea would actually be good for the off-season (so next few months) b/c it dies down on the thread anyway...I've got a handful to share at some point too...even a couple I destroyed trying to make them 3/4ths that I really regret b/c I want another one now but can't find em haha.

Back
Top Bottom