**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...1e683e6d04#ht_500wt_1202

For sale on Ebay right now. Never seen this glove before, anyone know much about it? Is it a good glove?
Edit:::: http://www.eastbay.com/searchresult...roduct+Type:Equipment)&N=615+1195&cm_REF=Nike

These are for sale on eastbay now. Never seen these gloves before, are these the new ones for the upcoming season or will they becoming out with a new diamond elite?
I believe they are new as they are on "backorder" a couple of other places so I think they just released (if you are referring to the all black ones)

The N1 Elite Fielding Gloves are New for the 2012 season.  I haven't seen one in person, but I'm planning on ordering one from swoosh for softball and next season.  Been playing with the glove I used in Little League up until now, even though my hand has tripled in size, lol.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Not bad not bad
Btw did anyone hear if those Hyperwarms they wore for the Series will be the releasing for other teams this coming Spring?
Asked Nike Chat and they didn't know. On a similar note I saw some solid color really thick cold weather dri-fit today with the swoosh on the collar. Was the firs time I had seen them before they only had green and maroon at my local Marshalls but they do exist.

Not bad not bad
Btw did anyone hear if those Hyperwarms they wore for the Series will be the releasing for other teams this coming Spring?
Asked Nike Chat and they didn't know. On a similar note I saw some solid color really thick cold weather dri-fit today with the swoosh on the collar. Was the firs time I had seen them before they only had green and maroon at my local Marshalls but they do exist.

Got in my pair of Nike Fuse Elite today and wanted to share some close-ups. I've had prob 12 different style Nike BG's in the last 4-5 years and I haven't been more impressed with any pair in terms of materials. Granted I don't know how they will hold up yet but they look like they were are really well made and I like the breathable finger material as well. You can also notice it's a new style swoosh that is attached much better compared to last years BG's.

Got in my pair of Nike Fuse Elite today and wanted to share some close-ups. I've had prob 12 different style Nike BG's in the last 4-5 years and I haven't been more impressed with any pair in terms of materials. Granted I don't know how they will hold up yet but they look like they were are really well made and I like the breathable finger material as well. You can also notice it's a new style swoosh that is attached much better compared to last years BG's.

Not bad not bad

Pics?

Not bad not bad

Pics?

Originally Posted by jlynn882

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

You need to do it all by phone. They are very open to meeting your needs. They are an up-and-coming company, so the happier their customers are, the better they will do in the future. The possibilities are endless really. I've seen at least 10 different colored barrels. From pink to teal (ew) and everywhere in between. I love their black finish. It is very glossy. Dave dips the barrel of the bat, but sprays the handle so that pine tar actually works on the bat. As you can tell in the picture, there is no aesthetic difference between the handle and barrel though. I can tell you that after using these bats for the past two years, I will never look at a Marruci again. The quality is second to none. They are much harder bats than any Marucci model. In my opinion, they are the best bats out right now. Chandler, Old Hick, LS 
They sound great, how durable are they? I play in a wood bat league where guys are throwing mid to upper 80's and I've broke a lot of wood bats, recently I've switched to wood composites like the demarini wood bats which are basically unbreakable and cost about $130. The performance sounds amazing for the chandler bats and I would love to get one or two for game bats, but I'm just wondering if they are worth the $175 and will last me for a while.
They are more durable than any bat I have ever seen. Composite or all wood. I have been using them for the past two years, and I have not broken my first one yet. My first one still has their old logo from 2009. When I picked up my two new bats Wednesday from their factory in Norristown, PA, they had just received a bat bought by a minor league player during a perfect game tournament in Florida THREE YEARS AGO. He just broke it this past weekend after three years of minor league baseball. 
My only advice/con of these products is to check Perfect Game's website (perfectgameusa.com) and see when the tournaments are. If they are local, take a trip over to the tournament and buy one for cheap. If they are not local, WAIT until the tournament is over to order them, because when these tournaments take place, Dave literally takes his business to wherever the baseball is, so if you order bats during the tournaments, it will take forever for you to receive your bat. (The anticipation kills me inside, so this was a big help for my ordering)

Good luck guys, post pics if you get them, and when you order, tell Dave or Ty Hill that John Lynn sent you.
Hmm seems good. I was going to invest in another Baum Bat. The one I have is still in good use but I want to go down a half once and size but reading that your experience is bar none I might give him a call. I know 175 is steep but considering how much I already spent on three bats which cracked, yeah I think it will be totally worth it.

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

You need to do it all by phone. They are very open to meeting your needs. They are an up-and-coming company, so the happier their customers are, the better they will do in the future. The possibilities are endless really. I've seen at least 10 different colored barrels. From pink to teal (ew) and everywhere in between. I love their black finish. It is very glossy. Dave dips the barrel of the bat, but sprays the handle so that pine tar actually works on the bat. As you can tell in the picture, there is no aesthetic difference between the handle and barrel though. I can tell you that after using these bats for the past two years, I will never look at a Marruci again. The quality is second to none. They are much harder bats than any Marucci model. In my opinion, they are the best bats out right now. Chandler, Old Hick, LS 
They sound great, how durable are they? I play in a wood bat league where guys are throwing mid to upper 80's and I've broke a lot of wood bats, recently I've switched to wood composites like the demarini wood bats which are basically unbreakable and cost about $130. The performance sounds amazing for the chandler bats and I would love to get one or two for game bats, but I'm just wondering if they are worth the $175 and will last me for a while.
They are more durable than any bat I have ever seen. Composite or all wood. I have been using them for the past two years, and I have not broken my first one yet. My first one still has their old logo from 2009. When I picked up my two new bats Wednesday from their factory in Norristown, PA, they had just received a bat bought by a minor league player during a perfect game tournament in Florida THREE YEARS AGO. He just broke it this past weekend after three years of minor league baseball. 
My only advice/con of these products is to check Perfect Game's website (perfectgameusa.com) and see when the tournaments are. If they are local, take a trip over to the tournament and buy one for cheap. If they are not local, WAIT until the tournament is over to order them, because when these tournaments take place, Dave literally takes his business to wherever the baseball is, so if you order bats during the tournaments, it will take forever for you to receive your bat. (The anticipation kills me inside, so this was a big help for my ordering)

Good luck guys, post pics if you get them, and when you order, tell Dave or Ty Hill that John Lynn sent you.
Hmm seems good. I was going to invest in another Baum Bat. The one I have is still in good use but I want to go down a half once and size but reading that your experience is bar none I might give him a call. I know 175 is steep but considering how much I already spent on three bats which cracked, yeah I think it will be totally worth it.

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Is wilison coming out with the custom glove line in december for sure?

Yes they are. I have seen some samples from the creator and boy are they 
pimp.gif
. On another note, has anyone ever used receiver gloves as batting gloves? It occurred to me today at a sporting goods store.   
1. Receiver gloves have infinitely more swag than any batting gloves nike makes

2. It would be almost like using cutter's batting gloves. They might not work great with wooden bats, but i could see it being a match made in heaven with aluminum bats. 

Thoughts? Opinions?

pimp.gif
. On another note, has anyone ever used receiver gloves as batting gloves? It occurred to me today at a sporting goods store.   

2. It would be almost like using cutter's batting gloves. They might not work great with wooden bats, but i could see it being a match made in heaven with aluminum bats. 

Thoughts? Opinions?

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

pimp.gif

Thoughts? Opinions?
I used them once in BP when I forgot mine just borrowed a friends old pair and they were hell with a wooden bat...metal might be different but your hand just sticks to the bat and makes it too hard to follow through on swing.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

pimp.gif

Thoughts? Opinions?
I used them once in BP when I forgot mine just borrowed a friends old pair and they were hell with a wooden bat...metal might be different but your hand just sticks to the bat and makes it too hard to follow through on swing.

Not bad not bad

Pics?
Sorry I didn't have my phone on me to snap any but they are just the basic solid colored ones with a swoosh on the collar only they were really thick almost like the hyper warm material.

Not bad not bad

Pics?
Sorry I didn't have my phone on me to snap any but they are just the basic solid colored ones with a swoosh on the collar only they were really thick almost like the hyper warm material.

Just a heads up for anyone interested you can get the new gray version of the Diamond Elite BG's for $35 shipped right now on champs (free shipping + 15% off) I grabbed these and the gray/red for $71 shipped.

Just a heads up for anyone interested you can get the new gray version of the Diamond Elite BG's for $35 shipped right now on champs (free shipping + 15% off) I grabbed these and the gray/red for $71 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom