MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
make her buy her own phone

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
make her buy her own phone

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Pshh wouldn't be me I tell her she gone have to wait, how you gone miss on some shoes that haven't been released in 19 years because SHE doesn't know how to keep track of HER phone? I swear women got us men twisted, men all across the globe are turning into sitcom husbands freaking ray barone from everybody loves raymond it's a dang shame lol end rant
no but seriously though didn't u have insurance on a phone that expensive? also you're seriously going to take your bordeaux money and put it towards a new expensive phone for her to lose break or have stolen lol thats so ridiculous it makes me think you used to beat up gypsies and they cursed you
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Pshh wouldn't be me I tell her she gone have to wait, how you gone miss on some shoes that haven't been released in 19 years because SHE doesn't know how to keep track of HER phone? I swear women got us men twisted, men all across the globe are turning into sitcom husbands freaking ray barone from everybody loves raymond it's a dang shame lol end rant
no but seriously though didn't u have insurance on a phone that expensive? also you're seriously going to take your bordeaux money and put it towards a new expensive phone for her to lose break or have stolen lol thats so ridiculous it makes me think you used to beat up gypsies and they cursed you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

In my 13 plus years of being on nike shoe forums...

this is one of the realest postasis i've ever come across.

By the way... who wants to go run a pickup game of hoops?

We can use AJ3Platipus's balls because he won't be needed his anymore.

(i'm just yankin' your chain, mane... but you got it bad. Go on craigslist, get 
your girl a Sidekick 1 and call it a day).

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

confused.gif

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

confused.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

NAH GRAB HER A CHEAP PRE-PAID FLIP PHONE AND CALL IT A DAY....

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

NT gon have that man sleepin on the couch
laugh.gif

In his bordeaux
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

In his bordeaux
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

In his bordeaux
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SMALL PRICE TO PAY IMO. PLUS, SHE IS THE ONE WHO LOST HER PHONE, NOT HIM. WHAT'S HE GONNA DO WHEN SHE LOSES THE ONE HE GETS HER NOW? GUESS HE GONNA HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE CONCORD RELEASE THEN.

Back
Top Bottom