MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by bence23

^hypebeast

nah...hypebeast is coppin these...matching bugs bunny t with some corny phrase...matching fitted...matching boxers....matching belt...matching argyle socks...good thing i dont see any of that going on in this thread

^hypebeast

nah...hypebeast is coppin these...matching bugs bunny t with some corny phrase...matching fitted...matching boxers....matching belt...matching argyle socks...good thing i dont see any of that going on in this thread

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

^hypebeast

^^THIS
laugh.gif

I swear it's like people don't know how to dress these days...DangShame

^hypebeast

^^THIS
laugh.gif

I swear it's like people don't know how to dress these days...DangShame

Never did the buying off the internet thing, but I probably will for these. What website should I cop these off of? And what time time? Since I'm out west, does that mean that these will release on the net at 9pm on friday?

Any help is appreciated

Never did the buying off the internet thing, but I probably will for these. What website should I cop these off of? And what time time? Since I'm out west, does that mean that these will release on the net at 9pm on friday?

Any help is appreciated

gotta cop to finish off the essential OG CWs. ("raptors", Olympics, cardinals, bordeaux) I want the kids for my (future) seed son!

gotta cop to finish off the essential OG CWs. ("raptors", Olympics, cardinals, bordeaux) I want the kids for my (future) seed son!

So I decide to call my local FL to check up on the release and dude tells me that they're already sold out.....
indifferent.gif

WHERE THE @@#% DID THIS HYPE COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dudes see a few rappers rocking these and they just have to hop on them
30t6p3b.gif
. These had zero hype when they first came out and know dudes have to camp out to get them? !%#?
30t6p3b.gif

So I decide to call my local FL to check up on the release and dude tells me that they're already sold out.....
indifferent.gif

WHERE THE @@#% DID THIS HYPE COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dudes see a few rappers rocking these and they just have to hop on them
30t6p3b.gif
. These had zero hype when they first came out and know dudes have to camp out to get them? !%#?
30t6p3b.gif

i think i might give in and cop just so i dont regret passing later on

Yeah that definitely sounds like some hypebeast crap. If you really like the shoe then why not buy it...what's there to think about?
grin.gif

Yeah that definitely sounds like some hypebeast crap. If you really like the shoe then why not buy it...what's there to think about?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Any help is appreciated
Yeah, if it's a midnight release on the east coast,you should be ready to order at 9pm on the west coast. I suggest ndc if your trying to get these,Eastbay has that timer crap for some releases.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Any help is appreciated
Yeah, if it's a midnight release on the east coast,you should be ready to order at 9pm on the west coast. I suggest ndc if your trying to get these,Eastbay has that timer crap for some releases.

Just copped them a few hr ago for retail. Beautiful shoe 
pimp.gif
Ill post a pic later but I think we know what they look like right?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
what part of the game is this?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
what part of the game is this?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif
NOT REALLY BECAUSE ON PICS THE GREY IS LIGHT BUT PPL ARE SAYING ITS DARKER IN PERSON IS THIS TRUE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

grin.gif

that's the thing. i'm not completely sold on them yet. but would hate to decide in a month/two months/year that i should have gotten them. so now i just might by 6 pairs to be the ultra hypebeast and charge you dudes that miss out $300 a pair just for spite lol

Back
Top Bottom