MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NOTHING FOR ME. WHAT DAY DID YOU ORDER?
Last thursday

OK BY THAT LOGIC I SHOULD EXPECT MY TRACKING NUMBER ON MONDAY
eyes.gif
i put my order in yesterday i wont get mines for a couple of weeks
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC01716.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg

Use Footaction suede and nubuck foam cleaner and that black stuffShould come off. It doesn't discolor or darken in any way, just make sure notTo scrub it hard.

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC01716.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg

Use Footaction suede and nubuck foam cleaner and that black stuffShould come off. It doesn't discolor or darken in any way, just make sure notTo scrub it hard.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

man i'm a size 11 so i went a half size down 10.5 and they still feel a bit loose .. feels real light also..  all in all pretty nice shoe
pimp.gif

open the box and the smell of these bad boys just hit me
laugh.gif

5639443957_d72c30ca58_z.jpg
BDIS!!
laugh.gif

Everything you said is how I felt about the shoe.

Right down to the size.

#TeamHeat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

man i'm a size 11 so i went a half size down 10.5 and they still feel a bit loose .. feels real light also..  all in all pretty nice shoe
pimp.gif

open the box and the smell of these bad boys just hit me
laugh.gif

5639443957_d72c30ca58_z.jpg
BDIS!!
laugh.gif

Everything you said is how I felt about the shoe.

Right down to the size.

#TeamHeat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Grandma called me and told me I had a package come in today to her crib...Asked her to open it and she said it was a pair of shoes...Had her give the phone to my uncle and he said it was the Bordeauxs size 9 from Finishline......

I DID NOT ORDER THESE!!! I Didn't even have money for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was addressed to me....So Somebody in the Fam cam thru lowkey and isn't speaking up  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That was love man!!

These thangs are purttttttttttttttttttttttttty
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Grandma called me and told me I had a package come in today to her crib...Asked her to open it and she said it was a pair of shoes...Had her give the phone to my uncle and he said it was the Bordeauxs size 9 from Finishline......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was addressed to me....So Somebody in the Fam cam thru lowkey and isn't speaking up  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That was love man!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just went to House of Hoops Garden City (they got a re-stock today) and picked up a second pair, and was able to use the coupon which was a plus. The pair I got from SneakerSt is an 11 but after hearing all the size issues, i decided to try on a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. The 11 will be arriving shortly via UPS, so I'll compare the fit with the 10.5. But right now that 10.5 is looking like it's gonna be the keeper.

Oh and no green on the tongues.

Just went to House of Hoops Garden City (they got a re-stock today) and picked up a second pair, and was able to use the coupon which was a plus. The pair I got from SneakerSt is an 11 but after hearing all the size issues, i decided to try on a 10.5 and they fit PERFECT. The 11 will be arriving shortly via UPS, so I'll compare the fit with the 10.5. But right now that 10.5 is looking like it's gonna be the keeper.

Oh and no green on the tongues.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That was love man!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
That's what's up! I wish someone came through low key like that for me when the CG XIs dropped last year when I didn't have the money lol shoot. I ended up getting a pair for under $200 a couple months ago anyway, but still!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That was love man!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
That's what's up! I wish someone came through low key like that for me when the CG XIs dropped last year when I didn't have the money lol shoot. I ended up getting a pair for under $200 a couple months ago anyway, but still!

Back
Top Bottom