MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

To the guys who ordered from Freshnes (BUGS BUNNY BORDEAUX, 1992 SHIRTS, "THE BORDEAUX" in French)... A lil warning!

Sorry for the Celly pics...

AFTER ONE WEAR & ONE COLD CYCLE WASH! UNSAT!!

EVEN THE FIRE RED IIIs help up longer than these!

I e-mailed them for a refund, hoping they will reply!

I also go the Boston Beatdown Shirt from them, but those held up after one wash...

I ain't tripping too much b/c of the 50% BLOG50 discount, but I won't buy from them again!
Sorry about your shirts.
I have the grey what's up doc, black MJ splatter, and 1992 shirt. I've only worn the MJ splatter, and washed it 2 times so far. and dried it in the drier. No issues at all. still looks new.

Maybe those who shot ya tee's have some defect?

hope you get your money back!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN, MJROD THOSE ARE SOME CLEAR $*+ PICS. I THINK I CAN SEE INDIVIDUAL ATOMS

got mine in today. these do run big.. will prolli pick up an 8.5, although my sz.9 makin it seem like 8 would fit perfect i just dont wnna push it.. i may be wrong.. lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN, MJROD THOSE ARE SOME CLEAR $*+ PICS. I THINK I CAN SEE INDIVIDUAL ATOMS

got mine in today. these do run big.. will prolli pick up an 8.5, although my sz.9 makin it seem like 8 would fit perfect i just dont wnna push it.. i may be wrong.. lol

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Would never be caught dead in a pair of these. So ugly. Horrible colors on an otherwise great shoe. 

Originally Posted by aphexacid

To the guys who ordered from Freshnes (BUGS BUNNY BORDEAUX, 1992 SHIRTS, "THE BORDEAUX" in French)... A lil warning!

I also go the Boston Beatdown Shirt from them, but those held up after one wash...

I ain't tripping too much b/c of the 50% BLOG50 discount, but I won't buy from them again!
Sorry about your shirts.
I have the grey what's up doc, black MJ splatter, and 1992 shirt. I've only worn the MJ splatter, and washed it 2 times so far. and dried it in the drier. No issues at all. still looks new.

That's what I'm thinking right now.... I hope it's just a defect...

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

pics are amazing mjrod..gonna turn me into a Jordan-head

Thanks fam!

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Would never be caught dead in a pair of these. So ugly. Horrible colors on an otherwise great shoe. 

Sorry about your shirts.

That's what I'm thinking right now.... I hope it's just a defect...

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

pics are amazing mjrod..gonna turn me into a Jordan-head

Thanks fam!

the whole issue about the size of the shoe...is different for everyone. im sz12..and they snug and fit like a sz12 on my feet..
pimp.gif

the whole issue about the size of the shoe...is different for everyone. im sz12..and they snug and fit like a sz12 on my feet..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
yep, i'm a true 12. 12 in these fits like a 12.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yup my hares are actually bigger than these. my 06 cardinals are super narrow. we all have different feet and also not every pair is made the same. thats why i always try on atleast 2 of the same size shoe when i buy.

pimp.gif

yup my hares are actually bigger than these. my 06 cardinals are super narrow. we all have different feet and also not every pair is made the same. thats why i always try on atleast 2 of the same size shoe when i buy.

1673sso.jpg

burgundy tongue, no green but I thought it was
pimp.gif

I'm a sz. 12 and got an 11.5.... kinda wish i got a 12. its cool though its snug.

1673sso.jpg

burgundy tongue, no green but I thought it was
pimp.gif

I'm a sz. 12 and got an 11.5.... kinda wish i got a 12. its cool though its snug.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My 13s don't fit too big. I'd just say that there is a bit of room above my toe. That is, the toe box is raised a bit. But I have a narrow foot, so that might be just me.

I succumbed to the hype on these ones, and I'm very happy I did. Good looking shoes.

My 13s don't fit too big. I'd just say that there is a bit of room above my toe. That is, the toe box is raised a bit. But I have a narrow foot, so that might be just me.

I succumbed to the hype on these ones, and I'm very happy I did. Good looking shoes.

@ all of you with the 7 collection no love for the chambrays?
laugh.gif

not my pic
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%207%20VII%20Retro%20Chambray%20Shoes%20Black%20Chambray%20Light%20Graphite%20304775-042%202.jpg

@ all of you with the 7 collection no love for the chambrays?
laugh.gif

not my pic
NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%207%20VII%20Retro%20Chambray%20Shoes%20Black%20Chambray%20Light%20Graphite%20304775-042%202.jpg

Maybe thefreshnes has a BLOG50 batch
eek.gif

keep us informed

Maybe thefreshnes has a BLOG50 batch
eek.gif

keep us informed

Back
Top Bottom