MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

anyone who got them find the sizing is slightly bigger?? I got mine true size and feels like .5 bigger~ true size 9.5, feels like a 10.

anyone who got them find the sizing is slightly bigger?? I got mine true size and feels like .5 bigger~ true size 9.5, feels like a 10.

Originally Posted by David Choi

no hate... but i wouldn't have anticipated somebody with nearly 3500 posts to ask a question of that nature
this developed in the thread.

Btw... cool t-shirt though. I had a simliar one in 3rd grade.

Originally Posted by David Choi

no hate... but i wouldn't have anticipated somebody with nearly 3500 posts to ask a question of that nature
this developed in the thread.

Btw... cool t-shirt though. I had a simliar one in 3rd grade.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by vipersupra

a29152eb55726578e97ec697d29a3c59fea072a.pjpg

pimp.gif
 i got that same tee
Where can one acquire this shirt?
nerd.gif

Freshnes.com

Finally copped a pair.. went a half size down and it's really really nice, glad I did have patience, almost pulled the trigger for above retail,,

Finally copped a pair.. went a half size down and it's really really nice, glad I did have patience, almost pulled the trigger for above retail,,

Originally Posted by RJSims

Is that the last restock for NDC? Smh went to go buy today and my size was gone!!

Sizes have been going back up two or three times a week. I would suggest continuing to check early in the morning each day.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Is that the last restock for NDC? Smh went to go buy today and my size was gone!!

Sizes have been going back up two or three times a week. I would suggest continuing to check early in the morning each day.

Originally Posted by geech

the most comfortable sneakers ever!! Im going to regret not doubling up
the 7's are definitely comfortable, well at least for me.  I just like how lightweight they are on my feet.

the 7's are definitely comfortable, well at least for me.  I just like how lightweight they are on my feet.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Ya! The cushioning is much softer then the last retro (raptors, cardinals and olympics). I loved mine~~~ 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Ya! The cushioning is much softer then the last retro (raptors, cardinals and olympics). I loved mine~~~ 

Back
Top Bottom