MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Another store bites the dust. Y'all do know corporate lurks on here
nerd.gif

Exactly. Brooklyn/Bay Ridge heads PM me. Copped locally for retail  and another got them in for higher.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Another store bites the dust. Y'all do know corporate lurks on here
nerd.gif

Exactly. Brooklyn/Bay Ridge heads PM me. Copped locally for retail  and another got them in for higher.

ITS BEEN ALONG TIME COMING FOR SOME... CONGRATS ON THOSE WHO CONSIDER THESE GRAILS.... STILL WAITING FOR MY GRAILS TO BE RETROED

ITS BEEN ALONG TIME COMING FOR SOME... CONGRATS ON THOSE WHO CONSIDER THESE GRAILS.... STILL WAITING FOR MY GRAILS TO BE RETROED

just picked these up from my mom n pops store... they looked me out and held my size and charged retail so shoutout to them... i didn't get a green tongue but i don't care like some people and i took some pics but excuse the quality because these were from a camera phone 
laugh.gif
...just tried them on didn't really unds yet.... but these are definitely fresh and pics don't do them justice until you see them in person... the gray is not as light as i thought and same with the midsole 
pimp.gif

2rducci.jpg

2pqq70i.jpg

6zn141.jpg

just picked these up from my mom n pops store... they looked me out and held my size and charged retail so shoutout to them... i didn't get a green tongue but i don't care like some people and i took some pics but excuse the quality because these were from a camera phone 
laugh.gif
...just tried them on didn't really unds yet.... but these are definitely fresh and pics don't do them justice until you see them in person... the gray is not as light as i thought and same with the midsole 
pimp.gif

2rducci.jpg

2pqq70i.jpg

6zn141.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these run .5 big compared to DMP 7s, CDP 7s, and Olympic 7s

unfortunately that info does not help me out. Do these fit like the Cement 3's or did the models you listed above just run small?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these run .5 big compared to DMP 7s, CDP 7s, and Olympic 7s

unfortunately that info does not help me out. Do these fit like the Cement 3's or did the models you listed above just run small?

stopped by my local fnl, and they still haven't recieved their shipment. i was kind of surprised they get pretty much all releases. hopefully it comes this week or i'm stuck with ndc on friday

stopped by my local fnl, and they still haven't recieved their shipment. i was kind of surprised they get pretty much all releases. hopefully it comes this week or i'm stuck with ndc on friday

Back
Top Bottom