MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh.com? They are a GR so usually the answer is yes but they randomly make some styles full price.. Thanks

Yeah I'ma try to use the FL coupon this weekend. I am getting in a Big Kids sizes though, so hopefully I'll have some luck.

Yeah I'ma try to use the FL coupon this weekend. I am getting in a Big Kids sizes though, so hopefully I'll have some luck.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Hell yea. Now thats how you do it 

I wouldn't ask for a manager though.

If you get it, that's fine. Be happy.

But if you don't, don't ask for a manager cause it's not supposed to be used on new releases.

Determining if you'll get by or not depends on your cashier.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Hell yea. Now thats how you do it 

I wouldn't ask for a manager though.

If you get it, that's fine. Be happy.

But if you don't, don't ask for a manager cause it's not supposed to be used on new releases.

Determining if you'll get by or not depends on your cashier.

Overall I am impressed with the comfort of the shoe.  However, there is paint chipping.  Still a quality shoe to have in a collection...

Overall I am impressed with the comfort of the shoe.  However, there is paint chipping.  Still a quality shoe to have in a collection...

That 30 off coupon is dead here in NYC for Jordans unless said pair is on sale.

Jays sell quick out here so no managers are accepting coupons on new releases period.

Good luck though!

That 30 off coupon is dead here in NYC for Jordans unless said pair is on sale.

Jays sell quick out here so no managers are accepting coupons on new releases period.

Good luck though!

I'm 100% satisfied with these.

I'm not even a big fan of the VII, but these were my favorite Air Jordans from my childhood.

Hopefully I can snag pair #2 on Saturday.

I'm 100% satisfied with these.

I'm not even a big fan of the VII, but these were my favorite Air Jordans from my childhood.

Hopefully I can snag pair #2 on Saturday.

I never copped early on any Jordan release except for these. I'll go back in my hole now and wait for the Breds to drop again. mission accomplished!

I never copped early on any Jordan release except for these. I'll go back in my hole now and wait for the Breds to drop again. mission accomplished!

Back
Top Bottom