MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I TOLD Y'ALL SO BUT NONE Y'ALL LISTENED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER DOUBT ME 
roll.gif

Got my pair on NDC
pimp.gif
..maybe i'll scoop up another one tomorrow if they're still around in the mall..but time for some sleep
pimp.gif

Got my pair on NDC
pimp.gif
..maybe i'll scoop up another one tomorrow if they're still around in the mall..but time for some sleep
pimp.gif

Im waitin 8 mins to see if the coupon on footlocker works. I wont get a double box like NDC but hey, its worth the pain. At least it isnt a cement box.

Im waitin 8 mins to see if the coupon on footlocker works. I wont get a double box like NDC but hey, its worth the pain. At least it isnt a cement box.

You'll be excited to know your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now!

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.
Customer Number:
Order Number:
Order Date: 04/15/2011
Ship Method: 6-8-Day (Business Days)
Shipping Address:
x
x
x

Order Details:

Item NumberDescriptionQtyPriceSubtotal
1JRDN RETRO 7-BK/GPT/BDX - Size 09.51$149.99$149.99
Subtotal:$149.99
Miscellaneous Charges:$0.00
Tax:$0.00
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Discounts:$0.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:$0.00
Total:$149.99

You'll be excited to know your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now!

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.
Customer Number:
Order Number:
Order Date: 04/15/2011
Ship Method: 6-8-Day (Business Days)
Shipping Address:
x
x
x

Order Details:

Item NumberDescriptionQtyPriceSubtotal
1JRDN RETRO 7-BK/GPT/BDX - Size 09.51$149.99$149.99
Subtotal:$149.99
Miscellaneous Charges:$0.00
Tax:$0.00
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Discounts:$0.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:$0.00
Total:$149.99

FNL had no wait at all when I purchased. Tried every other site and gave me the usual timer. Good luck and hope everyone gets their pairs.

FNL had no wait at all when I purchased. Tried every other site and gave me the usual timer. Good luck and hope everyone gets their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom