MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Man that was easy as hell, which is how its pose to be! Off the phone by 12:05 and already got my confirmation

stupid eastbay and fl timers gave me 1:40 to wait?! forget that

Man that was easy as hell, which is how its pose to be! Off the phone by 12:05 and already got my confirmation

stupid eastbay and fl timers gave me 1:40 to wait?! forget that

crap. tried to order a second pair on NDC for my friend. Took my money via paypal but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

crap. tried to order a second pair on NDC for my friend. Took my money via paypal but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

ok..... finally got another from Foot Locker.com... whew... One pair NDC and One from Foot Locker....

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sneekaz wrote:

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

lol just ordered my size 11.5 pair from finishline! damn they didnt offer any free shipping or discount 172 total
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man thats why I try to stay away from FNL.com cuz if you got a FNL in your state you get charged tax

This release is gonna be a walk in walk out release its still a fsr on every site thats good now everyone can double up with ease now i feel comfortable getting my size 14 goodnite nktalk

ok..... finally got another from Foot Locker.com... whew... One pair NDC and One from Foot Locker....

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sneekaz wrote:

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

lol just ordered my size 11.5 pair from finishline! damn they didnt offer any free shipping or discount 172 total
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man thats why I try to stay away from FNL.com cuz if you got a FNL in your state you get charged tax

This release is gonna be a walk in walk out release its still a fsr on every site thats good now everyone can double up with ease now i feel comfortable getting my size 14 goodnite nktalk

Originally Posted by seanj4523

They are not real full size runs. They just havent updated the site. If you try n check out, it prop wont let you.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

They are not real full size runs. They just havent updated the site. If you try n check out, it prop wont let you.

Back
Top Bottom