MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Can you take a pic of your tongues??? 
i have the same tongues.. but weirdly, each shoe was made a different date, one in nov and one in oct, that never happened to me before.. are yours like that?
I have different dates on some pairs of Kobes, Air Max, and Lebrons. I guess its just easier to make a bunch of left shoes at once, then a bunch of right shoes at once, and match them up later.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Can you take a pic of your tongues??? 
i have the same tongues.. but weirdly, each shoe was made a different date, one in nov and one in oct, that never happened to me before.. are yours like that?
I have different dates on some pairs of Kobes, Air Max, and Lebrons. I guess its just easier to make a bunch of left shoes at once, then a bunch of right shoes at once, and match them up later.

Just ordered my 10.5 from NDC. Got confirmation thru email immediately. Easiest cop in forever. Wasn't sure about getting em but I don't see these coming out again anytime soon so for nostalgia purposes I had to get me at least one pair. Strangely enough this pair will now give me 7 pairs of AJ 7's  
happy.gif

Just ordered my 10.5 from NDC. Got confirmation thru email immediately. Easiest cop in forever. Wasn't sure about getting em but I don't see these coming out again anytime soon so for nostalgia purposes I had to get me at least one pair. Strangely enough this pair will now give me 7 pairs of AJ 7's  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
BRUH im tired of them doing that what is the deal!??!?!?!
I don't know man, it's so stupid.

agreed
tired.gif
....although i did cop my son a pair for $29 though

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
BRUH im tired of them doing that what is the deal!??!?!?!
I don't know man, it's so stupid.

agreed
tired.gif
....although i did cop my son a pair for $29 though

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

uh lol FSR !!! not limited at all

resellers will cry

Exactly!!! Clowns actually thought these were limited. C'mon son!! Do your research, all it takes is a simple phone call thats it.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

uh lol FSR !!! not limited at all

resellers will cry

Exactly!!! Clowns actually thought these were limited. C'mon son!! Do your research, all it takes is a simple phone call thats it.

I called every footlocker in my area to ask if I could use the 30 off coupon.and they all act like they couldn't believe I asked them that...you could of sworn I asked them to kill a newborn or something... "Nnnnnooo not on release date items"...lol good ol footlocker and they silly rules

I called every footlocker in my area to ask if I could use the 30 off coupon.and they all act like they couldn't believe I asked them that...you could of sworn I asked them to kill a newborn or something... "Nnnnnooo not on release date items"...lol good ol footlocker and they silly rules

in every VII i have ever owned, at least flints, frechies, cardinals, blk/reds... i have always gotten the 9 ... will these be any different?

i just went off that when deciding the size.

what is all the fuss over the tongues? someone please enlighten me.

thanks.

in every VII i have ever owned, at least flints, frechies, cardinals, blk/reds... i have always gotten the 9 ... will these be any different?

thanks.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

Originally Posted by Killajay209

anyone got Eastbay confirmation email?
thx!

got mine con#/now the waiting game begins
when did your order go through and when you got your confirmation???
thx!
I did my phone order arund 9:15 pacific time zone

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Hello Killajay209,

You'll be excited to know your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now! 

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.
Customer Number: 
Order Number: 
Order Date: 04/15/2011 
Ship Method: 6-8-Day (Business Days)

Shipping Address:
[/font][/td][/tr][/table]
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]
Order Details:
[/font]
cleardot.gif
[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]JRDN RETRO 7-BK/GPT/BDX - Size 09.0[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99

Originally Posted by Killajay209

anyone got Eastbay confirmation email?
thx!

got mine con#/now the waiting game begins
when did your order go through and when you got your confirmation???
thx!
I did my phone order arund 9:15 pacific time zone

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Hello Killajay209,

You'll be excited to know your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now! 

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.
Customer Number: 
Order Number: 
Order Date: 04/15/2011 
Ship Method: 6-8-Day (Business Days)

Shipping Address:
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]
Order Details:
[/font]
cleardot.gif
[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]JRDN RETRO 7-BK/GPT/BDX - Size 09.0[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

thanks.

couple of pgs back someone said theres different production dates/numbers for them so the tongues will look a little different for each pair

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

thanks.

couple of pgs back someone said theres different production dates/numbers for them so the tongues will look a little different for each pair

^ oh okay thats kinda cool actually.

what about that sizing? i can wear 8.5s in jordans, but usually prefer not to, they are usually to tight in my toes and the width is a bit snug. i always go with the 9s, in most sneakers.

i feel like i will be good, followed my first mind on it.

Back
Top Bottom