MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Free shipping on NDC with code 'PLAYBALL'

I'm not sure if that's a big deal to you guys that aren't in Hawaii, but pretty awesome for me! Glad NDC still had, there will be less than 100 pairs shipped in total amongst the foot lockers on island. 900 thousand people in my city, 100 pairs shipped. I don't understand.

Free shipping on NDC with code 'PLAYBALL'

I'm not sure if that's a big deal to you guys that aren't in Hawaii, but pretty awesome for me! Glad NDC still had, there will be less than 100 pairs shipped in total amongst the foot lockers on island. 900 thousand people in my city, 100 pairs shipped. I don't understand.

Thank God these are mass produced and fairly easy to pick up....if only the upcoming Concord release would be that easy...
laugh.gif

Thank God these are mass produced and fairly easy to pick up....if only the upcoming Concord release would be that easy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

I called every footlocker in my area to ask if I could use the 30 off coupon.and they all act like they couldn't believe I asked them that...you could of sworn I asked them to kill a newborn or something... "Nnnnnooo not on release date items"...lol good ol footlocker and they silly rules

if i were you i would try footaction. footaction always easier to get them to let you use discounts and coupons.

off topic but i think footaction was WAY better before it was bought out by footlocker

I called every footlocker in my area to ask if I could use the 30 off coupon.and they all act like they couldn't believe I asked them that...you could of sworn I asked them to kill a newborn or something... "Nnnnnooo not on release date items"...lol good ol footlocker and they silly rules

if i were you i would try footaction. footaction always easier to get them to let you use discounts and coupons.

off topic but i think footaction was WAY better before it was bought out by footlocker

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yo. I just copped that TheFreshnes 1992 shirt for $21. Use Blog50 promo code.

50%off

Good lookin' out, didn't buy any of the Bordeaux tees, but the two Knicks tees are fresh!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yo. I just copped that TheFreshnes 1992 shirt for $21. Use Blog50 promo code.

50%off

Good lookin' out, didn't buy any of the Bordeaux tees, but the two Knicks tees are fresh!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Only if you knew the workers that worked at my footaction...it's not even worth asking one of the shadiest spot in south jersey

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Only if you knew the workers that worked at my footaction...it's not even worth asking one of the shadiest spot in south jersey

I just called Eastbay and FTL and they said they was sold out of size 12 even though the website has FSR up 
30t6p3b.gif

I just called Eastbay and FTL and they said they was sold out of size 12 even though the website has FSR up 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
NDC (NIKETOWN.COM) still has ur 12. Free shipping with code PLAYBALL.

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
NDC (NIKETOWN.COM) still has ur 12. Free shipping with code PLAYBALL.

still didn't get any pairs yet.

pooey.

And i was one of the strongest advocates for this shoe.

Still waiting for at least... free ship. 165 seems like a lot (especially when you want two pairs).

(if i was a stripper... that would be 8 dances. I would throw in a tug or two for good measure)

Who's necks?

still didn't get any pairs yet.

pooey.

And i was one of the strongest advocates for this shoe.

Still waiting for at least... free ship. 165 seems like a lot (especially when you want two pairs).

(if i was a stripper... that would be 8 dances. I would throw in a tug or two for good measure)

Who's necks?

Propz 2 all the "REAL" NTHeadz that posted and help everyone try to cop. I used NDC and cop'd 2xs Chris "Breezy" eazy!

Back
Top Bottom