MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

Please read! So I ordered some tees off bobby fresh on march 30.
He has been dodging for 3 weeks! Saying we are behind but what's your order
Number and then that they are going out. Tees never came
Then i tweeted him he claims he never heard about my issue and asked
Again for my order num. I have gave him my order number atleast 6 times and he
Still asks for it.
roll.gif
. So anyways I filed a claim with paypal and he hits
Me up saying again they are behind yadda yadda, has the nerve to say
Btw we don't give refunds! I'm heated right now, paypal opended a dispute.
This dude is full of bs. Please all my nt don't not order from this site!
Unless you want nothing but headache and problems. I will get my money back
One way or another.
thanks for the heads up i will spread the word around to everyone not to do business with them. 

Please do, this dude just bsin me the whole time one lie after anotherI spent $80 and he acted like it was $15 or something either wayIt was my first and def my last time buying from them!I will never ever buy from that site again

Why would you do that. You don't want to walk around looking fresh like Bobby?
laugh.gif
That site is wack to begin with.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

Still asks for it.
roll.gif
One way or another.
thanks for the heads up i will spread the word around to everyone not to do business with them. 

Please do, this dude just bsin me the whole time one lie after anotherI spent $80 and he acted like it was $15 or something either wayIt was my first and def my last time buying from them!I will never ever buy from that site again

Why would you do that. You don't want to walk around looking fresh like Bobby?
laugh.gif
That site is wack to begin with.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

While were on shirt companies anyone receive tracking or updates from Thefreshnes?
I know they are probably slammed but it didn't take near as long when i copped from them 2 weeks ago. 

I ordered the 1992 shirt from them on last thursday or friday. I got my paypal receipt, but still havent received a shipping confirmation.

I placed an order with them 2 or 3 weeks ago for the what up doc bordeaux shirt, and that was processed flawlessly. Hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster Fk.
if you really want your shirt you have to get them time. I ordered last time a few days after everyone and it was a good while before it shipped. They said this was the most hammered they have ever been for a release too.

While were on shirt companies anyone receive tracking or updates from Thefreshnes?
I know they are probably slammed but it didn't take near as long when i copped from them 2 weeks ago. 

I ordered the 1992 shirt from them on last thursday or friday. I got my paypal receipt, but still havent received a shipping confirmation.

I placed an order with them 2 or 3 weeks ago for the what up doc bordeaux shirt, and that was processed flawlessly. Hopefully this doesnt turn into a cluster Fk.
if you really want your shirt you have to get them time. I ordered last time a few days after everyone and it was a good while before it shipped. They said this was the most hammered they have ever been for a release too.

who cares if they dont sell out

the next few gr's i am not going to get early unless there no more then $5.00 or $10.00 over retail

jordans dont sell like they used to and for me at this time with money somewhat tight thats a good thing

let the stores that sell over retail before release date for years and still do suffer

as for the t shirts and i said before the only shirt thats worth buying is the all black t with the big 23 like on the back of the shoe

only one or two of these non jordan t shirts are nice the rest are pure crap 
roll.gif

who cares if they dont sell out

the next few gr's i am not going to get early unless there no more then $5.00 or $10.00 over retail

jordans dont sell like they used to and for me at this time with money somewhat tight thats a good thing

let the stores that sell over retail before release date for years and still do suffer

as for the t shirts and i said before the only shirt thats worth buying is the all black t with the big 23 like on the back of the shoe

only one or two of these non jordan t shirts are nice the rest are pure crap 
roll.gif

I've had no issues w/ TheFreshness at all. My first experience w/ them was a couple of weeks ago when they got slammed for those Bugs bordeaux tees...but I still had my shirt w/in a week. Ordered another tee from them last week and received it w/in 5 days. No complaints here....sorry to hear about the guy getting the runaround from "Bobby". But thanks for letting it be known so that hopefully no one else will have to deal w/ it.

I've had no issues w/ TheFreshness at all. My first experience w/ them was a couple of weeks ago when they got slammed for those Bugs bordeaux tees...but I still had my shirt w/in a week. Ordered another tee from them last week and received it w/in 5 days. No complaints here....sorry to hear about the guy getting the runaround from "Bobby". But thanks for letting it be known so that hopefully no one else will have to deal w/ it.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Yea same with me so far I have had nothing but good with TheFreshnes and I'm actually glad to see them doing good because they put out quality stuff. They got a few that I wouldn't wear but they have stuff for everyone. The corny cats and the simple cats. 
laugh.gif

& at 50% off, cant really do too much complaining. 
pimp.gif
 Just was wondering if anyone has got tracking

Yea same with me so far I have had nothing but good with TheFreshnes and I'm actually glad to see them doing good because they put out quality stuff. They got a few that I wouldn't wear but they have stuff for everyone. The corny cats and the simple cats. 
laugh.gif

& at 50% off, cant really do too much complaining. 
pimp.gif
 Just was wondering if anyone has got tracking

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

does anybody know when these will restock ?

check a few pages back man they already have... finishline.com
Finishline hasn't restocked they are just putting the shoes from the stores around the country online. Everyone orders that ship on this "restock" will come from different location, different packaging, and different quality. Sorta like a restock but not really. Just making what they have left over from the stores available online if your tracking. 
I think NDC restocks 1st then they will send extra pairs of what they have left over, if any, to chains then they'll do a restock. Usually takes awhile. For example the Flint XIII if anyone remembers restocked months after release.  

leocabrera wrote:
Still asks for it. 
roll.gif
One way or another.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SAME AS WELL. I ORDERED THAT "1992" SHIRT FROM THEM AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY TRACKING OR UPDATES AT ALL...

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

does anybody know when these will restock ?

check a few pages back man they already have... finishline.com
Finishline hasn't restocked they are just putting the shoes from the stores around the country online. Everyone orders that ship on this "restock" will come from different location, different packaging, and different quality. Sorta like a restock but not really. Just making what they have left over from the stores available online if your tracking. 
I think NDC restocks 1st then they will send extra pairs of what they have left over, if any, to chains then they'll do a restock. Usually takes awhile. For example the Flint XIII if anyone remembers restocked months after release.  

leocabrera wrote:
Still asks for it. 
roll.gif
One way or another.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SAME AS WELL. I ORDERED THAT "1992" SHIRT FROM THEM AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY TRACKING OR UPDATES AT ALL...

^ I know that my 2 orders both received a tracking number. The 1st one came a little late...but like I said they were slammed once that Bugs shirt dropped. All in all....5-7 days was the delivery time. Not bad in my opinion.

^ I know that my 2 orders both received a tracking number. The 1st one came a little late...but like I said they were slammed once that Bugs shirt dropped. All in all....5-7 days was the delivery time. Not bad in my opinion.

What's up? I knew you were getting these. I said F it and copped 2 pair. 1 for me and 1 for my dad

What's up? I knew you were getting these. I said F it and copped 2 pair. 1 for me and 1 for my dad

Back
Top Bottom