modern men haircuts..

After reading dozens of reviews for Barbers from my area, I ended up going to SuperCuts.

I initially asked for an undercut, but the girl suggested I give a combover a try. Two on the sides blended to my uncut top.

I ended up liking it.

I thought girl was being nice because she wanted a nice tip, but she ended up giving me her phone number on the receipt.

I'll probably return in a few weeks.

View media item 1578213

Damn some of yall should start wearing fikng ugg boots and north face jackets while your at it. I see some dudes who look like little princesses nowdays.

I'm not saying go around looking like a hobo but damn, 20-40 dollars worth of hair products for some of yall. Then add the barber shop costs. And I thought women had it rough, tables have turned i guess :x

Ugg's and North Face jackets? Sounds cozy and warm, perfect for winter. Thanks for the advice, bro :pimp:

Ain't nothing wrong with some good hair products. The stuff I buy aren't too pricey. I find good prices on amazon.

Damn some of yall should start wearing fikng ugg boots and north face jackets while your at it. I see some dudes who look like little princesses nowdays.

I'm not saying go around looking like a hobo but damn, 20-40 dollars worth of hair products for some of yall. Then add the barber shop costs. And I thought women had it rough, tables have turned i guess :x

Who cares b. Let them cook

I just can't find a good place. Either the person knows how to use clippers but not scissors or the other way around. Had a lady cut the top real nice but her clipper use was horrendous. Was dabbing gently over the comb and took her 40 minutes. Just use the guard. So now its been over a month and I desperately need one but don't know where to go. Might just get a #1 all over and restart

I was able to give myself a really good haircut in the summer. Tried to cut it again and it was bad. Ended up shaving my head. I suck at blending.

Back
Top Bottom