modern men haircuts..

You getting that part cut in or nah?

Yea, I have to in order to have my sides at a #1.

I used to have the natural part when I was younger, but I kind of like the short sides as of now.

Might try the natural part when I get bored of this.
Over the past few months, I have been getting the sides cut low (fades down to a 1, but not 1 all over the side). If you part half an inch into the top of your head, you wouldn't have to cut the part it as the hair up top is longer. The parted side then can get slightly faded.

This is what I do btw. I just would rather cut it this way versus forcing a part by getting someone to edge it. Seems like cheating to me.

Getting a cut thursday, I'll post a pic then.

Haircut looks ill, the top looks kinda like a flat-top. Word to howie long and chris mullin.

Last edited:
Thought the sarcasm was obvious.

That cut is dope as **** lol
smokin.gif

Curious to see how many people will co-sign the artificial part now that beckham is on it
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Everyones been on the artificial part for like a year. I have an artificial part. 
smokin.gif

I was gonna say it might be a real part since dude has been combing his hair like that for years.

6c71c32d6fd90abd2e5550cac61f3896.jpg

What's the name of this style and what number is the sides?

Going to show a barber this picture next time, but in general barber terms what would someone ask for.

pretty much grave digging,

but for LA NT'ers,

my cousin just started working at a barbershop in Echo Park.

http://www.manlyandsons.com/

he use to be an NT lurker, and he is the one that introduced me to the website 9-10 years ago.

They take care of you here, complimentary beer if you 21 and just a cool place to chill.

Ask for Jason, and say that CJ sent you from NT

his IG is @jasethebarber if you are intrigued to go.

peace

How much is a cut?

View media item 1209225

View media item 1209226

my usual cut. sometimes i cut it shorter on the top (first pic), sometimes i let it grow out a little (second pic)

its dope to have your best friend as your barber too. lol.

and to people slandering comb overs... sorry it aint 05 bros. you not gonna catch me with a taper and a 1 or a 2 up top with a chin strap anymore. :lol:

i like to dress up, and a clean comb over completes the look.

Last edited:
Combovers are swaggy.

I'm still a firm believer that cutting a line into ya head is whack though. That's not combing over broham... :roll eyes

Not gonna lie doe, that fade is clean doe :smokin

Last edited:
Combovers are swaggy.

I'm still a firm believer that cutting a line into ya head is whack though. That's not combing over broham... :roll eyes

Not gonna lie doe, that fade is clean doe :smokin

I've always gotten parts/designs with my haircuts, ALWAYS. i just like it. when I had a taper with a 2 up top, I always had the half moon part by the forehead. when I had a fauxhawk, i always did something to the sides.

all about preference and what you like.:smile:

a line on the side, doesnt make it less of a combover than the next. the hair is still being combed over. *shrug*

You can't have a fade that low, and tapered that high, while maintaining a natural part.
Part quarter inch into the top of your head and you can. The issue is the degree of the height of your taper.

But we keep going in circles, so I'll let y'all cook :lol:

Last edited:
It's an Undercut. Low fade on the sides, (1-2 range)

Tell ya man to not touch the top. As you stated, bring the pic for reference.

It irks me so bad when I make an appointment at a certain time and they aren't on time. I'm not talking 5-10 minutes but like a whole haircut.

Back
Top Bottom