Modern Warfare 2 Broke My PS3

I don't even play this ******ed thing regularly. I heard Call of Duty was good from a bunch of people so I bought it a few hours ago.

I play it for like 2 hours and it just shuts off and I get some yellow light and now it won't go back on and the game is stuck inside so I can't evensell that to at least get my $65.00 back.

I'm reading online that Modern Warfare has broke a ton of peoples Playstations. Something to do with the updates you have to download before playing.

These new consoles are a travesty. None of these gaming companies will ever see a dime from me again. I will play my Genesis and N64 if I need a gaming fixfrom now on. I am officially retired from video games as of today.

**** Sony Playstation, and **** the ******* Diaz Brothers!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yeah, PS3s are not reliable...

360 ftw

I don't have either system, but how are you going to say PS3s aren't reliable when 360's got so many cases of red rings?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

I don't even play this ******ed thing regularly. I heard Call of Duty was good from a bunch of people so I bought it a few hours ago.

I play it for like 2 hours and it just shuts off and I get some yellow light and now it won't go back on and the game is stuck inside so I can't even sell that to at least get my $65.00 back.

I'm reading online that Modern Warfare has broke a ton of peoples Playstations. Something to do with the updates you have to download before playing.

These new consoles are a travesty. None of these gaming companies will ever see a dime from me again. I will play my Genesis and N64 if I need a gaming fix from now on. I am officially retired from video games as of today.

**** Sony Playstation, and **** the ******* Diaz Brothers!

You should thank that Modern Warfare 2 disc

I remember the only thing that ever went wrong was too much dust would accumlate, everybody knew how to fix it tho

snes_sys.jpg

Honestly I think this is a plan by Sony since they got their new PS3 slim coming out. They send out some update that breaks the older PS3's and forcepeople to buy a new one which would be the one that just came out. It all makes sense to me.

These companies are ruthless.

And yes I am mad! Basically I just got robbed for like $400

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yeah, PS3s are not reliable...

360 ftw
indifferent.gif

I don't play video games, and even i know 360's are the ones that brake all the time
Damn, didn't know you can brake a system to a complete stop
eek.gif

NT never ceases to surprise me, especially when it proves right some of the statistics I read of just how many people can't read or write at their owngrade level.

dayum i bought moddern warfar nothing happend to my ps3 yet..lets hope it doesnt either. i got the first model that ever came out i paid nearly $600 bucks illbe madd!

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

dayum i bought moddern warfar nothing happend to my ps3 yet..lets hope it doesnt either. i got the first model that ever came out i paid nearly $600 bucks ill be madd!

Yup, mine is the older system to. I think it is the 160gb model. Sucks because I also got like 8 Blu Rays. Luckily I only have 3 games so it's not like Idropped a huge amount of money in that aspect.

Still thats probably over 1000 dollars in merchandise down the drain. I'm hanging up the controller I guess.

happened to me... i believe it to be the required fw update to play cod though as opposed to the game itself...
ps3 is on its way back already from being fixed... less than a 2 week turnaround

Originally Posted by eteam o2

happened to me... i believe it to be the required fw update to play cod though as opposed to the game itself...
ps3 is on its way back already from being fixed... less than a 2 week turnaround

Does Sony do this for free? How do I go about this? I would love to sell this piece of garbage the second it gets delivered back to my porch.

Best Buy prp warranty FTW. If anything happens to my xbox or ps3, they replace it with a new one on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom