Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

One give us a small review of the MP? How does it compare to MW2?
Boost check your PM fam.
I'm real desperate.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

To the people who preordered the game at stores like Best Buy, Target, etc: Are you guaranteed to get a copy when you show up on release date, even if you're the last in line? Or is there a chance of them running out of copies and holding a copy for you when the next shipment comes in? I live in the Bay Area so I know what the lines are gonna look like
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 I'd rather just show up at the very end to pick it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

To the people who preordered the game at stores like Best Buy, Target, etc: Are you guaranteed to get a copy when you show up on release date, even if you're the last in line? Or is there a chance of them running out of copies and holding a copy for you when the next shipment comes in? I live in the Bay Area so I know what the lines are gonna look like
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pretty sure you are guaranteed your copy otherwise pre-ordering would be useless.

1. Raadius
2. Ciear_View
3. Anything718
4. Supreme_sole
5. LosManNYC
6. jrp44
7. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
8. TapTapPull
9. Bigbobbs87
10. cubs486
11. JUST_BOB
12.L-VILLE_PLAYA
13. djmackee
14.TupacOakland
15.StarCityPA
16.Donut1908
17. shoemasta72
18. JMD619
19. horchatakid
20. allCHEMISTRY
21. Drizzle7635
22. kvsm23vs24
23. Sneaker-Sole
24.jacndabx84
25. J-Cuzzo
26. Zero23
27. GOLD3N_CH1LD
28. Dianwei47
29. Arsnal23
30. J-thagreat
31. Noskey
32. O_Diddy10
33. BayAreaBully510
34.Thrill4aKill
35. justreason
36. disgaea_7656
37. AlreadyHome
38. Htowns_own23
39. wesleymckenzie
40.BobbyANO
41. murderous91
42. tru_blu_86
43. zk1MPLS
44. Vintagesole
45. Allergictobroke
46. sTeaR_dA_bEasT
47. skinnymane402
48. Ayocapo
49. ABPUA6
50. x177ark
51. June_The_Beast
52. TheGamingMessiaH
53. JewSeeJay
54. dc7kw
55. StarCityPA
56. ACEaceMONEYmoney
57. xSupreme87
58. Ning726
59. Zapatohead408_NT
60. HILO-69
61. DBLACK
62. laflech44
63. Robg_VA-703
64. Down-RightFierce
65. bboi4lif3
66. Seeko
67. PureMoney
68. eddigratis
69. mota2323
70. uclabruin1416
71. loaded_lux
72. alcstarheel
73. thefreshestjrk
74. LanZeR23
75. xXDeMiZe
76. BillyGunn11
77. FaceSinatra
78.jag09mxe

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
Guaranteed.

MP for the most part plays like mw2 except that seems a little more fast paced,but it might be the way the maps are made. When it comes to the maps they are ok,some look silmilar for some reason. i havent gotten a good experience because of this lag and i hope its just that, because i remember MW2 being more smooth. The guns are basically the same...g36 has good accuracy and its on the default classes which is a plus. The game so far is like MW2 with a few tweaks and a facelift. ........ It sucks that i have to go to work now oh well

Thanks. It's just that I have a bad experience with reserving @#$% from when I used to buy Jordans
laugh.gif

Anyways I'm making the switch over from BF3. I won't lie, I was more excited about that game than MW3, but honestly that game just isn't meant to be played on consoles. Huge maps with 8-10 players on each side=running around for minutes without finding anyone, then getting sniped=Boring as @#$%. I can see how it would be a fun as hell to play on the PC though, with 32 people on each side

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

NYC famb, who is picking theirs up on midnight? My copy is reserved at union square, not sure if i'll be there at midnight tho

Reserved my copy out in LI.  Not going midnight though.

Originally Posted by gil23

MP for the most part plays like mw2 except that seems a little more fast paced,but it might be the way the maps are made. When it comes to the maps they are ok,some look silmilar for some reason. i havent gotten a good experience because of this lag and i hope its just that, because i remember MW2 being more smooth. The guns are basically the same...g36 has good accuracy and its on the default classes which is a plus. The game so far is like MW2 with a few tweaks and a facelift. ........ It sucks that i have to go to work now oh well
bhmzdi.gif

MW2 with a facelift? Good enough for me. I'm ready. Me and my dood skinnymane402 will be on the warpath.

call signs show all your previous prestiges from the older games...thats pretty dope.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pretty sure you are guaranteed your copy otherwise pre-ordering would be useless.
Good...because I never liked doing midnight releases.

I'ma just diddy bop into Gamestop at 11am, get my reserved copy and diddy bop back out.
pimp.gif

Gonna do the same thing with Skyrim
pimp.gif

The trophies. Some may see the descriptions as spoilers so you've been warned.

Spoiler [+]
Too Big to Fail (10) – Destroy the Jamming Tower. Complete “Black Tuesday

So looks like the hardened edition is sold out everywhere. Can I still get all the same features, ie. all the map packs/DLC without paying anything extra and getting them early, if I buy the the elite membership for one year?

THE BUZZ: U.S. retailer Kmart has reportedly begun selling copies of Modern Warfare 3 in its stores ahead of the game’s November 8th release date.

A Kmart employee has told Kotaku that the retailer’s shipment of Modern Warfare 3 copies arrived in boxes advertising immediate sale, the boxes didn’t feature the usual release date information which has led many stores to begin selling the title yesterday. The employee also added that by this point the game is probably already on shelves in many stores across the U.S. at least until Activision steps in and gets them removed.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

^
Look similiar to MW2.

Spec Ops ones always stopped me from getting that Plat. 
tired.gif

I'll help you out with em.

Vacation from the 11th and not going back to work until the 21st
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom