Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  just hate the hit detection more on the black ops side. this game is a mixture of black ops and modern warfare. IMO it's more on the black ops side. Only issue right now is the crappy spawning...........no lag
pimp.gif
severs are good now yesterday after noon it was a mess.
tired.gif

I will take this game back the same day if it plays like Black Ops.

Does it have the robust stat keeping like Black Ops had?? IMO that is what caused all of the lag, or maybe the Theatre mode? I have a PVR, I don't need no theatre mode...

EDIT: Thanks for the info, though, guys. That is appreciated
pimp.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It incorporates black ops in some ways but the hit detection is more like mw2(black ops was horrible). I like the game so far even tho it feels a little more fast paced. I believe its the maps tho cause mw2 maps were better IMO. THE GAME IS GOOD SO FAR, MAYBE I JUST EXPECTED TOO MUCH.

Alright, someone explain this @#%+ to me.
This first happened to me on the BF3 beta. I played it fine the first day, then the 2nd day game around and the game was doing the exact same thing as MW3 is doing to me right now.

Some parts of the game are perfect, but others are this *%#%#! up static color scheme. I can't figure out what is going on. No other games have done this...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

^ Bad video settings, cable or disc? Maybe it's the TV? 
EDIT: Black Ops had the WORSE hit detection ever in the series. I couldn't stand that game for more than a month. Quickly became a limited edition coaster. 

I could understand the disc being bad, but I played it elsewhere before I came home with it...
As for the TV and cable, both work just fine with ANY other game. The only games that have done this were the BF3 beta and now MW3. 

paid for my copy and elite in full earlier today so now Im just waiting for the midnight release Monday and I took off of work Tuesday so Im going in
pimp.gif

psn-HTowns_own23

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Alright, someone explain this @#%+ to me.
This first happened to me on the BF3 beta. I played it fine the first day, then the 2nd day game around and the game was doing the exact same thing as MW3 is doing to me right now.

Some parts of the game are perfect, but others are this *%#%#! up static color scheme. I can't figure out what is going on. No other games have done this...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe it's your PS3? That used to happen to me ALOT playing Borderlands. But after I put it in a more open area it almost never happens.

^ Word Dennis.

That Scar looks beastly, much better than MW2 version. I had to double take because I thought it was LMG.

That scar will be my favorite gun. I can already tell.

anybody know where to cop early in the bay area? HMU!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Word Dennis.

That Scar looks beastly, much better than MW2 version. I had to double take because I thought it was LMG.

That was the SCAR?! Dang! And it was arguably a top 5 gun in MW2, this'll be interesting to see how everything levels out upon release...

Scar is beastly I'm running it with red dot and silencer using the proficiency of two attachments....

Originally Posted by gil23

Scar is beastly I'm running it with red dot and silencer using the proficiency of two attachments....

what i wanna know is how is the suppressor in this game, in MW2 you could slap it on and you dont lose damage over range or anything
when you slap it on in BO you lose damage as a whole and sometime the recoil is actually increased 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

what i wanna know is how is the suppressor in this game, in MW2 you could slap it on and you dont lose damage over range or anything
when you slap it on in BO you lose damage as a whole and sometime the recoil is actually increased 
im using it on this gun and i dont even feel the suppressor being on. I had to double check after firing it for the first time
laugh.gif

717635062.png

Looks like playing early may get your account banned, at least for Xbox. No word yet in regards to PS3.
EDIT:

994eec464328f812603fb0b7b8ef929f.png

Temp / Perm bans being handed out on XBL. Nothing for PS3 folks (so far). 

Get your facts straight, my goodness. He was banned because of his user name, check the twitter page and also Steve said its ok to play early as long as legit disk..

tried pre-ordering the hardened edition at best buy

as expected its sold out, but theyre gonna still have more in stock for people that show up early, first come first serve type

hopefully customers no shows and i scoop it up

if not, oh well im fine with the regular game. although that cod elite looks interesting.

I hate this...

traveled most of LA and nothing. All said on Monday....

I should buy all my games and accessories from mom and pop stores to build repertoire.... smh

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

717635062.png

Looks like playing early may get your account banned, at least for Xbox. No word yet in regards to PS3.
EDIT:

Temp / Perm bans being handed out on XBL. Nothing for PS3 folks (so far). 

Get your facts straight, my goodness. He was banned because of his user name, check the twitter page and also Steve said its ok to play early as long as legit disk..

Makes no sense to temp ban someone because of an offensive username if he's just gonna be able to use it again in 5 days.
My order of MW3 wont be shipped to my house til 11/14/11. Does anyone know where I can cop on release date and just return it when my copy arrives in the mail with no hassle?

just finished a 6 hour marathon after only being able to play it 2 hours in the first two days....Im liking it more and more.

i wish i could hook yall up, i got copies laying right here
30t6p3b.gif

just finished a 6 hour marathon after only being able to play it 2 hours in the first two days....Im liking it more and more.

30t6p3b.gif
Area?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

30t6p3b.gif
Area?
South Carolina
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

30t6p3b.gif
Area?
South Carolina
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Cant wait to play Im fiending cause I cant find any of my MW games.....

I don't know who to believe. 

Some ppl say it plays exactly like mw2

Others say it looks like mw2 but plays differently

Back
Top Bottom