Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Finally got to play this on my new connection. Got three bars now (before it was only one).
laugh.gif
Just realized how broken the hit detection on this game is. Thought it was just because of lag before.
30t6p3b.gif

Dead Man's Hand is THEE worst deathstreak in CoD history. how you kill a dude from like 20 feet away, he explodes and then you die. GET THE F ON WITH THAT TRASH. They should have just left deathstreaks out. If you're trash, practice, play spec ops, and get nice, until then.....no deathstreaks for your bum $@!

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Finally got to play this on my new connection. Got three bars now (before it was only one).
laugh.gif
Just realized how broken the hit detection on this game is. Thought it was just because of lag before.
30t6p3b.gif

shouldn't you be beasting with your lag compensation though? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i still enjoy playing the game.

guess i'm the minority

I'm with you, man.  I already have 3 days played on this +#%%
laugh.gif

That's gunna change tho, I'm starting work in 2 weeks .. no more sitting around just playing COD all day. 

guess i'm the minority

I stick just to barebones now and beast. I only mess with other games if I squad up with nt.

Someone care to explain? From Thursday-Monday. I was at 1.72 K/D for the week, then this week, I can't hit or knife anyone. I'm dumping bullets but no kill. Look at the kill cam, the guy sees me and I should be shooting but I only get one shot off? I was easily picking off guys from long distance, now they are bouncing around like I'm not hitting them.

What gives.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Someone care to explain? From Thursday-Monday. I was at 1.72 K/D for the week, then this week, I can't hit or knife anyone. I'm dumping bullets but no kill. Look at the kill cam, the guy sees me and I should be shooting but I only get one shot off? I was easily picking off guys from long distance, now they are bouncing around like I'm not hitting them.

What gives.
Yeah watch the video i posted couple pages ago. Some lobbies everything works well and in some lobbies it's impossible for me to kill someone. 

I was wondering why it seemed like I was getting one hit killed by shotties from 30 feet away, even though the Kill Cam shows people unloading entire clips of an assault rifle into my body
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Like I said, I feel like the lag is getting WORSE with each update for some reason
laugh.gif

guess i'm the minority
I enjoy it still too, but I'm not gonna sit here and act like it's not frustrating as hell though. The worse part for me lately is not getting ANY hitmarkers, and I'm sitting on 4 bars. I gather the guy I'm shooting at is sitting on negative 17 bars because on his screen he's not getting shot, he's probably camping behind a barrel 10 miles away from me. 

The worst is when you CLEARLY go behind a wall or turn a corner to avoid getting killed, and somehow you STILL die
laugh.gif
It's so damn obvious cause you'll move for a second and then just drop dead

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

The worst is when you CLEARLY go behind a wall or turn a corner to avoid getting killed, and somehow you STILL die
laugh.gif

This is in like every COD though. 
laugh.gif

I feel your pain though. 

laugh.gif

For years this has been the case. Dam shame though.

http://iheartboost.u.yuku.com/
IHeartBoost
I enjoy it still too, but I'm not gonna sit here and act like it's not frustrating as hell though. The worse part for me lately is not getting ANY hitmarkers, and I'm sitting on 4 bars. I gather the guy I'm shooting at is sitting on negative 17 bars because on his screen he's not getting shot, he's probably camping behind a barrel 10 miles away from me.
Yep.

I turned it off for the day. I'm already out numbered EVERY GAME. I don't need hit detection problems to help them.

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

This is in like every COD though. 
laugh.gif

I feel your pain though. 

30t6p3b.gif
 bending bullets....no COD has been perfect

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

You sound like a groupie right now...black ops hit detection was trash just like this game hit detection, black ops was trash..period! Youre the only one still riding that trash game
3arc did this update ...3arc did that update...NONE OF THOSE UPDATES WORKED...AT ALL! The game was got damn trash...and they all will continue to be trash until they bring back stopping power to set the damn balance again....Now black ops did return the game to gun on gun and reduce campers with their maps, but lets be real...that game was broken with the lag and trash @*! hit detection..oh and lets not get on how cheap the overall game looked and sound....oh and do I have to add how boring it was also ? TRASH!
U said Black Ops was "Broken" but u cosign MW2; which is the most broken game known to man...
This game, MW3, looks and sounds cheaper than Black Ops did...  This %!!% look like CoD 4 w/ mods. They replaced the Magnums sound with the Deagle's and dudes runnin around like they got clapped on one side of their torso wen they have ARs equipped. Not to mention they LITERALLY copied and pasted maps parts from MW2 & CoD 4.

This game is more broken (so far) then Blops was. 

I dont get it ... If i even dare bring up BF3. Im called the BF3 Fanboy Troll. And if i cosign a different CoD/CoD Dev.. Im a groupie..?

Regardless, Id take Blops over MW3 any day 
You shouldn't even be allowed to comment on MW2....you went and copped the damn game when activision and the OG IW was having disputes...you stay crying about how black ops devs listen and all that BS...but before activision and the OG IW crew had their disputes mw2 saw plenty of updates...
Are we really about to talk about realistic sounds ? Have you ever shot a damn AR in your life guy ? Blops had guns sounding like #+!%%+* cap gun toys..every gun sounded the same with a silencer...the bums @!% explosions in that game was soft as hell...that #+!%%+* game was unplayable...the issue with you is you was average in mw2 which more than likely annoyed the ++*+ out of you...youre the only one still talking about garbage @!% black ops....damn near the whole ps3 crew stopped playing that ++*+ because its was broken and cheap...

taking out stopping power and messing up the game balance....who did that first ? DUMB @!% 3ARC

making ghost overpowered....WHO DID THAT FIRST ? BUM @!% 3ARC

December you're my COD running partner but come on you're delusional....the only thing we can agree on is being disappointed with MW3....which I know i'm going to remain disappointed in maybe until they add mw2 maps 

laugh.gif

I find this more frustrating than the hit detection.I dunno, I like this game more than any other COD. Less camping + no mega melees = a happy Skinnymane402I'm better at this game than any of the others in the series

Why is there a "2 attachments" proficiency for the 1887 when there aren't any attachments for that gun??
nerd.gif

I try to jump when I round a corner. I think it helps with the bullets bending around corners thing. It doesn't bother me too much.

What really bothers me is getting knifed after getting a few hitmarkers with a gun. Also whenever I run pass an enemy and he hits the knife button while i'm already behind him and he still gets the kill. THAT is what REALLY grinds my gears. But this was in every COD also.

laugh.gif

I find this more frustrating than the hit detection.I dunno, I like this game more than any other COD. Less camping + no mega melees = a happy Skinnymane402I'm better at this game than any of the others in the series
I don't find this game to be bad. But when I'm struggling and/or losing this @#$% just adds to my frustration
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I try to jump when I round a corner. I think it helps with the bullets bending around corners thing. It doesn't bother me too much.

What really bothers me is getting knifed after getting a few hitmarkers with a gun. Also whenever I run pass an enemy and he hits the knife button while i'm already behind him and he still gets the kill. THAT is what REALLY grinds my gears. But this was in every COD also.

yea, this @#$% has never made sense to me. There's no reason someone should be able to knife me and one hit kill me while getting shot in the chest with a SMG
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom