MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiders put in the 3rd string running back to try and milk the clock, but were just getting 3 and outs
A couple more minutes on the clock and the Chargers would have pulled it out

And fat **** Donald penn has to chill with those penalties

Some of the throws carr made :pimp:

Last edited:
im just enjoying how the team has been playing for most of the season. We matched our win total from last year :lol:

HNL HI HNL HI there's this Niners TV special on my TV right now and they're talking about the Niners connection with Hawai'i. Buddy they were interviewing on there said that he thinks the islands are mostly Niner fans. Is that true?

The only 9ers that were affiliated with Hawai'i I can think of is Jesse Sopolu and Jeff Ulbrich. As far as fans go RAIDERS and Steelers are the most popular, lots of 9ers fans popped up during the Harbaugh Era.

That jump ball Cooper went up and got, we need to b throwin like 3 a game. Give coop a chance. I'd b ok wit a few INTs especially if there down by the opponents 5-10 yard line.

whats crazy and that Amari Cooper is a rookie
sick.gif

we may have a superstar in the making

I'm hyped as hell at work right now. Lets be honest, we could easily be sitting at 5-1 right now if it weren't for some costly mistakes in CHI and DEN.

But I'll stop bringing up past games, this game with the Jets is HUGE. I hate to even bring up the word, but this game can have big time implications for how we level out the rest of the season considering the Jets are looking at a wild card spot. Even the following week with Pitt has the same implications considering they're chasing CIN in that division...

These next 2 weeks will determine a lot on if we're really that team already 
eek.gif

And Big Ben may be commin back that game if not next week. I'm goin to the Sunday tho. I know that place is gonna b rockinnnn!!! CANT WAIT...

Crab has been real nice this year. For some reason I have a feeling he dips out on us after this season but I hope not.

Crabtree was a great sign. He is the reason why we've won most of our games believe it or not. He should've gotten more touches in CHI and against Denver. When he builds a rhythm with Carr and helps with completions and downs he keeps the rhythm and speed going and WE NEED THIS BADLY. 

That jump ball Cooper went up and got, we need to b throwin like 3 a game. Give coop a chance. I'd b ok wit a few INTs especially if there down by the opponents 5-10 yard line.

I'm saying. I'll take those INTs 1v1 Coop on a DB over that weird middle dump off pass pick 6 against Denver.

Crabtree was a great sign. He is the reason why we've won most of our games believe it or not. He should've gotten more touches in CHI and against Denver. When he builds a rhythm with Carr and helps with completions and downs he keeps the rhythm and speed going and WE NEED THIS BADLY. 

I was telling my niner fan "friends" ya'll gonna be mad when Crab goes through an entire training camp and preseason and not get hurt. Dude is on a mission. Seems him and DC have good chemistry seeing all the photos from practice. But it is a business.

Like most, I hated the Crabtree signing too. I think I hated it more because we let go of James Jones and I felt like James Jones wasn't a bad player, we just wanted him to be a #1 when he really isn't suppose to be a #1.

Production wise, I think James Jones and Crabtree are almost equal still...but I think Crabtree has more of a presence on and off the field...not even sure if that makes sense...

Last edited:

Like most, I hated the Crabtree signing too. I think I hated it more because we let go of James Jones and I felt like James Jones wasn't a bad player, we just wanted him to be a #1 when he really isn't suppose to be a #1.

Production wise, I think James Jones and Crabtree are almost equal still...but I think Crabtree has more of a presence on and off the field...not even sure if that makes sense...
Exactly.

Crabs needs to be big for us this week. Pretty sure Coop going to have to deal with Revis.

James Jones is the man and a baller but letting him go for Crabtree was an opportunity to get a few years younger and more dynamic at the same time. Crabtree is an upgrade. I really don't think he dips out after this season either.

Back
Top Bottom