MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today's Inactives: CB Dexter McDonald, RB Roy Helu Jr., LB Neiron Ball, C Rodney Hudson, OL Matt McCants, WR Rod Streater, TE Gabe Holmes.

can we get a returner that aint scared please. Carrie and Taiwan not even running full speed

Last edited:
our team scared of contact.

Me and my boys were talking about this last week. When teams get physics with us we kinda fold...happened with Cincy, Pitt and now MIN.

big part of that I think is Murray, I know he just bouncing back from his concussion but he just looks hesitant in his decision making. Just looks like he's thinking too much out there or something....

This team is not ready. 

This team is ready for success. This team was built on a 5 year plan. Next year Reggie adds the final pieces to complete the team. By the time training camp opens this team should not have any question marks at any position. We should win the division next year. The Raiders are the Cubs and Astros of the NFL. We have a lot of talent/potential and learning how to win and be competitive. Like those teams they need a few players to put them over. All three teams arrived a year earlier than anyone expected.

Back
Top Bottom