MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
signing Allen and bringing back Ross will give us some quality depth at both safety positions.

Ross played 1000 times better last season than the season before. Came a long way. Assuming we still haven't made a move on Safeties and Usama and Asante are gone Ross will probably be back.

My cousin told me Allen was ranked higher than everyone on our defense last season but Mack. Even Chuck. Not sure if he's right but he's pretty up on his sports **** so I take his word for it.

Last edited:
Out defense and especially secondary seemed so paper thin last year to start the season. Quite a few guys rounding out the roster who were probably lucky to be experiencing anything beyond practice squad in the league. :lol:

Nate Allen is a welcome addition.

Might as well have kept Mcfadden if that's the case. lol.

A friend of mine seems to think that the Eagles and Raiders have an agreement to trade the #4 for Murray and more draft picks.

Seen this fool pot roast ended up with wash for 4mil 1 yr. :smh: and we low balled him...get the **** outta he

Trent is doable I think. I read he said Indy just wasn't right for him. He says he will never loose his starting spot AGAIN! I say bring him in. What's the word with Hardy tho????

Back
Top Bottom