MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
I still say take a WR at 4. Crabtree ain't filling that void on his own. Crabtree good for a few slants and some 5 yard hitches. No deep threat...

Well...maybe crabtree will do better now that he has a qb that knows how to play the position.

Who's gonna cop that Crabtree jersey?
laugh.gif
I love it. Everything came full circle. 

OH I REMEMBER THAT!! 

I think it was a monday night game or maybe even a sunday late game. 

Hell yea boy that **** hurt me when i saw that..McCallem looked like a beast in them pads..

Ismail was quick as ****!! foo was blowing by folks.  Is that video sped up?

Why would we be excited? He's a dislike able player who makes the roster incrementally better. I imagine most fans are lukewarm. Sounds about right.

Bruh I'm with you with all the slander I have thrown his way over the years I don't know how I would feel if he came to the Hawks. :lol:

^^1 year 3 mil with an additional 2 mil in incentives...so he could make 5 mil if he makes them incentives. I got a feeling he's gonna have an albert Haynesworth pre washington DC football team signing kinda season. Eff it.

Last edited:
Good work Reggie. Still praying for LW but if he's not there still not a chance in hell we pass on White/Amari.

I still say take a WR at 4. Crabtree ain't filling that void on his own. Crabtree good for a few slants and some 5 yard hitches. No deep threat...

Careful, I think Crabtree is a good pick up! I think he had a lot of fuel left in the tank. Not a big believer In Japan either. He'll do better on OAK.

I'm starting to come around to it. If he hits even the first tier of incentives it's a ******* bargain.

Regardless he either comes and and works hard or he doesn't. If he doesn't he's gone after this season. 

Yea Sio went on a whole Twitter rant bout his jersey. But raider images barely stock jerseys. Only see car and maybe Woodson...

Yeah as far as in-store selection is bad at times. Online though..And you can customize online. But I think the Raiders should at least throw more replicas in store if anything.

Back
Top Bottom