MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters

Don't think Reggie and JDR will go after a WR w/ the #4 pick ....Reggie never drafted a WR 1st round when he was with GB ~ its either LW or trade back i think ....
This is what I'm betting on even though I want Amari if LW isn't there at 4. Don't think it's in the cards though. 

If Williams is gone , how do you guys feel about fowler? I was hoping to land him if LW is gone.
JDR stated he wanted another pass rusher to complement Mack ....i mean Sio cool and all ...he a bit undersize IMO,a nd sometime to wreckless ...Thursday can't come any sooner 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking of starting the season thread tomorrow cause of the draft but if y'all want to use this it's cool.

Whatever you guys want. I was going to change the title on this thread into a season thread if anything, but let's all decide.

Dimitroff is on the hot seat apparently so he may make a desperation move to keep his job. Fingers crossed.

Thursday has come!!! Now I must wait untill 8 est.. Sigh seems like it's been a decade.
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait
****!!!!

With the fourth pick...We select hunnnnnnnnnng
Killin me!! Got me lyin here feeling like it's me that's bout to Turn a new page and begin to make millions ugh

Thursday has come!!! Now I must wait untill 8 est.. Sigh seems like it's been a decade.
****!!!!

With the fourth pick...We select hunnnnnnnnnng
Killin me!! Got me lyin here feeling like it's me that's bout to Turn a new page and begin to make millions ugh
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you man. C'maaaaaan Leonard!

:rofl: :rofl:

I feel you man. C'maaaaaan Leonard!

Fasho I feel Lw. It's finna be a looong day for me. But you kno what feels really good bruh..

Knowing that these picks are all going to be very very calculated moves. There's not gonna be any "Hey bey" **** goin on, no fabulous Fabian crap! Nope ain't Nonadatboombaclot fukery goin on today star!!!!!!
RIP thou AL. We bout to make you smile

Last edited:
This is my dream draft if we stay put.

1st - Williams DT

2nd - DGB WR

3rd - Cummings OT or Harper WR or Funchess WR/TE

4th - Jackson OG

5th - Thomas CB

6th - Riddick DE/OLB

7th - Irving DE/DT

Back
Top Bottom