Originally Posted by Diego

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Diego wrote:

jreese44 wrote:

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

CjMoney wrote:

omgitswes wrote:

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

Same here. After your first transaction is complete it always asks you if you want another transaction. If you select no, then decide you in fact do need to perform another transaction then you gotta swipe ur card again and then reenter your pin. Otherwise, if you selected yes, then you continue with your next transaction without another pin needed. At the BOA closest to me their ATM sucks ur credit/debit card back in after a certain amount of time if the card isn't taken to try and prevent this kind of thing. Dude must have taken off pretty fast. Overall, grimey move!

Dudes got it wrong.
Anytime you perform one trasaction and then you say "Yes" when the machine asks "Do you want another transaction" it always asks to re enter your pin.
What state are you guys in? Maybe this can vary by location?
Ive been to Puerto Rico and this still applied. I remember because Im always relieved to see it prompt for a pin every time.
I'm in CA and I've NEVER had to re-enter my pin after hitting "yes". 

Thank you NikeTalker23 for once again proving what Ive been saying this whole time.
Such a simple anto theft function and you guys cant even get that right.

smh.gif

and Canada > US
happy.gif

another simple theft function that american's can't get right:

our machines here spit out the money last. AFTER it says "would you like to perform another transaction" and after all those messages. it spits your card out first, then your money.

CANADA > US

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

He isn't stealing from the person, he stole from the bank. The bank will reimburse the person instantly in most occasions. Next time go for a bigger lick. #crashdummygoals

actually banks usually do not reimburse people for this sort of thing. credit cards on the other hand may not hold the card holder accountable for fraudulent charges. but checks, debit purchases, withdrawals the account holder usually eats the loss.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

He isn't stealing from the person, he stole from the bank. The bank will reimburse the person instantly in most occasions. Next time go for a bigger lick. #crashdummygoals

actually banks usually do not reimburse people for this sort of thing. credit cards on the other hand may not hold the card holder accountable for fraudulent charges. but checks, debit purchases, withdrawals the account holder usually eats the loss.

All the BOA atm's in NYC require you to re-enter your pin, not sure about your area
but you won't get caught, don't even stress it.

All the BOA atm's in NYC require you to re-enter your pin, not sure about your area
but you won't get caught, don't even stress it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?
This.
Ima go out on a limb and call ducktales.
Ive never seen an ATM machine not ask you for the PIN again after you get to the "do you want another transaction" part.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This.
Ima go out on a limb and call ducktales.
Ive never seen an ATM machine not ask you for the PIN again after you get to the "do you want another transaction" part.

Ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

You should of gone big or not done it at all. You put yourself in a high risk, low reward situation.
instead of a potential high risk but high reward deal.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Anti-theft? Nah..The average Californian isn't stupid enough to leave their card in the ATM machine, which is why they have that set up for NYers. Besides, the more time you spend at the ATM re-entering pins and what not, the more time you give the stick up kid to run up behind you..

Ahhhh, got ya.
You the type thats scared to get robbed at the bank.
Sorry bro, we dont live with that kind of fear in our hearts.

All seriousness though, you cant deny that asking to re enter a pin is a great idea to fight against all the theft that can happen from forgetful people at ATMs.
NY stay rackin them W's.

Ain't no such thing as half way crooks.

You should of gone big or not done it at all. You put yourself in a high risk, low reward situation.
instead of a potential high risk but high reward deal.

Anti-theft? Nah..The average Californian isn't stupid enough to leave their card in the ATM machine, which is why they have that set up for NYers. Besides, the more time you spend at the ATM re-entering pins and what not, the more time you give the stick up kid to run up behind you..

Ahhhh, got ya.

All seriousness though, you cant deny that asking to re enter a pin is a great idea to fight against all the theft that can happen from forgetful people at ATMs.
NY stay rackin them W's.

Ahhhh, got ya.

NY stay rackin them W's.

You don't live with that kind of fear in your hearts yet you guys have to re-enter your pin again for security. Doesn't make any sense...And yeah re-entering your pin is a great idea......... For you forgetful NYers...
NY stay rackin in them L's. 

Ahhhh, got ya.

NY stay rackin them W's.

You don't live with that kind of fear in your hearts yet you guys have to re-enter your pin again for security. Doesn't make any sense...And yeah re-entering your pin is a great idea......... For you forgetful NYers...
NY stay rackin in them L's. 

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.
Every ATM I use, when it asks "would you like to make another transaction" and you click yes, it makes you enter your pin again.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.
Every ATM I use, when it asks "would you like to make another transaction" and you click yes, it makes you enter your pin again.

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

It was asking if i wanted to make another transaction
devil.gif
So i said "Yes"
nerd.gif
...Now i took out $100 and sped off
pimp.gif

Now NT i ask you my fellow brethren. What are my chances of getting caught ? The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him. Are  "they" gonna get me ? Can i get someone to go return the card at the Bank tomorrow ? What should i do ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The stupidest person on NikeTalk

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

It was asking if i wanted to make another transaction
devil.gif
So i said "Yes"
nerd.gif
...Now i took out $100 and sped off
pimp.gif

Now NT i ask you my fellow brethren. What are my chances of getting caught ? The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him. Are  "they" gonna get me ? Can i get someone to go return the card at the Bank tomorrow ? What should i do ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The stupidest person on NikeTalk

Pretty easy to find you. Bank contacts the cops, the cops contact the owner of the lot. The owner of the lot gets the recorded footage of the lot's cameras. They find the car you were in, and contact the dmv. DMV gives the cops all the information on the car's DMV record. The cops then go after the owner of the car. Once they get to your friend, I'm sure he'll give you up since he's not about that life. Once he gives up you're info you will hear a knock on your front door. You will then get arrested and charged. After getting arrested and charged you will do some jail time. Once in jail you will drop the soap. R.I.P.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom