Mom turns in her own kids for attempted robbery

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Responsible parent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mandown91

damn thats a dumb broad for ya.... lol them kids took a L, but damn she couldn't handle her kids her ownself??

idk why but thats dumb mother for ya, i rather see casey go free then see a mother snitch on they kid

word, i h8 when broads be sneeching on dey goon children alL dee broad n33d to dew wuz tell da kids to stop it, ground them and put dem on timeout. Code of de streetz, snitches get stitches.

Originally Posted by mandown91

damn thats a dumb broad for ya.... lol them kids took a L, but damn she couldn't handle her kids her ownself??

idk why but thats dumb mother for ya, i rather see casey go free then see a mother snitch on they kid

word, i h8 when broads be sneeching on dey goon children alL dee broad n33d to dew wuz tell da kids to stop it, ground them and put dem on timeout. Code of de streetz, snitches get stitches.

dudes was just taking from a store and now they get records and stuff because of they moms. Chill son

dudes was just taking from a store and now they get records and stuff because of they moms. Chill son

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I need to give NT more credit, I guess you were being sarcastic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I need to give NT more credit, I guess you were being sarcastic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Really? He was doing what you did
roll.gif
oopps, sarcasm?
laugh.gif

I have no faith in NT, I can't tell the diff between sarcasm and ignorance on here anymore.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Really? He was doing what you did
roll.gif
oopps, sarcasm?
laugh.gif

I have no faith in NT, I can't tell the diff between sarcasm and ignorance on here anymore.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by Kramer

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool
but don't they deserve it on their record if they did it?
and they might have been caught subsequently anyway

parents can only do so much though...as unaffectionate or mean as Jeffery Dahlmer's
rents were, I'm sure they didn't teach him how to eat people or condone eating people

Maybe you've never broken any laws or anything but I sure hope some stuff Ive done doesn't go on my record
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by Kramer

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool
but don't they deserve it on their record if they did it?
and they might have been caught subsequently anyway

parents can only do so much though...as unaffectionate or mean as Jeffery Dahlmer's
rents were, I'm sure they didn't teach him how to eat people or condone eating people

Maybe you've never broken any laws or anything but I sure hope some stuff Ive done doesn't go on my record
laugh.gif

I'm not saying she did the right or the wrong thing but the relationship between parent and children is probably ruined forever. I hope she weighed that consequence.

I'm not saying she did the right or the wrong thing but the relationship between parent and children is probably ruined forever. I hope she weighed that consequence.

They knew what they were doing. They have a record now? Oh well, that's not the mom's fault.

The kids chose to rob the store, so now they pay the consequences.

If the mom didn't do it, they would be back out tonight, doing the same thing.

Props to the mom...

They knew what they were doing. They have a record now? Oh well, that's not the mom's fault.

The kids chose to rob the store, so now they pay the consequences.

If the mom didn't do it, they would be back out tonight, doing the same thing.

Props to the mom...

Back
Top Bottom