Mom turns in her own kids for attempted robbery

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

It's a good thing she did. This was probably not the first bad thing they did and being caught stealing was the final straw for her.

this is exactly what I was thinking

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

It's a good thing she did. This was probably not the first bad thing they did and being caught stealing was the final straw for her.

this is exactly what I was thinking

I read title and thought of:

Blow021.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

as if it matters...they were black too

http://news.yahoo.com/vid...-incidents-25865658.html

I figured that much, for obvious reasons but that's another topic.  The mother did the right thing.  Like somebody else mentioned earlier, these kids could have gotten blasted by the store worker or by somebody else that they were trying to rob later on.  For the mother her options that she could have been thinking were to take her kids to the police station this time around or start picking out pictures for the cover of her kids obituaries. 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

as if it matters...they were black too

http://news.yahoo.com/vid...-incidents-25865658.html

I figured that much, for obvious reasons but that's another topic.  The mother did the right thing.  Like somebody else mentioned earlier, these kids could have gotten blasted by the store worker or by somebody else that they were trying to rob later on.  For the mother her options that she could have been thinking were to take her kids to the police station this time around or start picking out pictures for the cover of her kids obituaries. 

damn thats a dumb broad for ya.... lol them kids took a L, but damn she couldn't handle her kids her ownself??

idk why but thats dumb mother for ya, i rather see casey go free then see a mother snitch on they kid

damn thats a dumb broad for ya.... lol them kids took a L, but damn she couldn't handle her kids her ownself??

idk why but thats dumb mother for ya, i rather see casey go free then see a mother snitch on they kid

Sickening. Your own mother turning you in? If I was a parent and if any of my kids murder someone... guess what.. I am now an accessory to the murder because I am going to do everything in my power to protect my kids no matter what. That's just how my family rolls.

Sickening. Your own mother turning you in? If I was a parent and if any of my kids murder someone... guess what.. I am now an accessory to the murder because I am going to do everything in my power to protect my kids no matter what. That's just how my family rolls.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool
but don't they deserve it on their record if they did it?
and they might have been caught subsequently anyway

parents can only do so much though...as unaffectionate or mean as Jeffery Dahlmer's
rents were, I'm sure they didn't teach him how to eat people or condone eating people

Originally Posted by Kramer

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool
but don't they deserve it on their record if they did it?
and they might have been caught subsequently anyway

parents can only do so much though...as unaffectionate or mean as Jeffery Dahlmer's
rents were, I'm sure they didn't teach him how to eat people or condone eating people

I don't want serious criminals living with me, but I  wouldn't say a damn thing to the police unless my kids were serial killers

I don't want serious criminals living with me, but I  wouldn't say a damn thing to the police unless my kids were serial killers

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.
These kids are already lost. 16 and 17 y/o sticking up gas stations?

laugh.gif
thinking grounding them is going to do something. There are a lot of young sociopaths out there. Think punishing them is going to stop them from sticking someone up or worse?
Maybe this wasn't the first time her kids engaged in illegal activity and she got fed up. For a mom to do this her kids must have been bad
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.
These kids are already lost. 16 and 17 y/o sticking up gas stations?

laugh.gif
thinking grounding them is going to do something. There are a lot of young sociopaths out there. Think punishing them is going to stop them from sticking someone up or worse?
Maybe this wasn't the first time her kids engaged in illegal activity and she got fed up. For a mom to do this her kids must have been bad
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom