Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Out of all the black friday items I had my eye on, the Dyson V10 Absolute stick-vacuum excited me the most followed by a Vizio 5.1 DTS:X(virtual) Soundbar. It's so damn satisfying going over an area just once without leaving any dirt behind AND I can use it as a car vacuum. >D I forgot that I even bought some PS4 games for a minute.:lol:

Went BF shopping and copped a tech vest and these bad boys for fishing...

20201128_154414.jpg

Out of all the black friday items I had my eye on, the Dyson V10 Absolute stick-vacuum excited me the most followed by a Vizio 5.1 DTS:X(virtual) Soundbar. It's so damn satisfying going over an area just once without leaving any dirt behind AND I can use it as a car vacuum. >D I forgot that I even bought some PS4 games for a minute.:lol:
Bought a Shark stick for our hardwood floors and I legit love that thing like it is my second born. Soon as a crumb hits the floor I run for the closet.

Bought a Shark stick for our hardwood floors and I legit love that thing like it is my second born. Soon as a crumb hits the floor I run for the closet.
Yeah I was looking at Shark Vacs, too. They have some bad-*** models.

I have an old v7 animal and it just won’t die so I can upgrade.
Yeah my dad had one since it come out and it's still running great. I would say your best bet is running that battery to the ground.

Yeah it’s a beast. I’ve had it for a few years.

it still does my whole house. Once it doesn’t I’ll get a new one even though you can replace the battery pretty easily I’ll justify it that way. :lol:

Every dance after the Bobby Shmurda **** look like gymnastics to me, dont what that **** is called or how to do any of it.

When I watch basketball and get annoyed at the number of 3 point attempts

When I've looked at the XXL freshman covers for like the last 7 years or when I tell people I like lyricism and the Foreign Exchange group
Damn i say the same thing! I get irritated by all those freaking 3 pointers when watching basketball too!

Back
Top Bottom