Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I hop into my friends rides and wonder how they have club music wether it be hip hop or end bumping all day without giving him a headache .

for me it’s classical music or talk radio
Vibe used to dictate what music I listened to in the ride. Now, it’s purpose-driven. I’m mostly riding out to podcasts now.

Went to get stats so I can have a baseline for the unwash. 37% body fat mayne. Paper said your boy gotta drop 86lbs. I havent been that weight since probably 13-14 yrs ago, used to dunk off a vert and everything way way back that far ago. We'll see. Also got the Blackstone Labs Eradicate because I think my Estradol is high as a result of stress and when I used to trt although I haven't tested for it

Went to get stats so I can have a baseline for the unwash. 37% body fat mayne. Paper said your boy gotta drop 86lbs. I havent been that weight since probably 13-14 yrs ago, used to dunk off a vert and everything way way back that far ago. We'll see. Also got the Blackstone Labs Eradicate because I think my Estradol is high as a result of stress and when I used to trt although I haven't tested for it

do you know exactly what BF % test you took?

I hop into my friends rides and wonder how they have club music wether it be hip hop or end bumping all day without giving him a headache .

for me it’s classical music or talk radio
Damn that’s at the other end of the spectrum though. Plenty of music in between.

but there’s a lot of times now I’ll ride in silence. especially in the mornings

Assessment-2-pod1sn.jpg

The Inbody one. You can usually find the at Supplement World or Total nutrition, they'll let you use it and get a printout for free. It tells you water,muscle,fat,bone,etc even how much each arm, leg, torso, etc has. Gold's Gym had a more advanced thing when I used to be a member where you disrobe to comfort, and it goes around your body 360 degrees in a huge circle and gets the same info and builds a composite of your body in the printout.

Saw these and thought wow, these are the greatest washed friendly shoes i've ever seen, instacop when it hit sale.
4D_Fusio_Shoes_Black_FX6131_04_standard.jpg

NT got some serious clickjacking going on.

You’re bugging wearing those if you’re genuinely washed.

You need you some mid foot stability and heel counter in your life famb.

A5592AC1-63A7-4A30-9986-007CBF3ED50D.png

Foreal though if anyone has any persistant physical issues, especially from the lower back down this is something worth looking into.

I lost my iTunes right around the time podcasts starting hitting like 5 years ago. Listen to podcasts way more than music in my car now
Still never recovered from losing my iTunes, had it since high school, that was rough :smh:

Has anyone reversed the wash?

I’ve been trying to do sprints for the past 6 weeks. I finally got a good session in yesterday. First 4 weeks were super tight and me mainly trying not to hurt myself and just get used to moving again.

Will keep it up as long as I can. I can only go 2x a week - need enough time for the quads and hammies to fully recover before i feel safe going back out. Wed evening and Sunday mornings.

to me, once you’ve reached washed status, there’s no REAL way to get back. What I mean is that you can go back to feeling good, but it takes WORK everyday! Nonstop dedication just to get back to what you once were.

And to me, that’s just another sign of washed-ness. Having to work hard just to get back to what used to be effortless.

Last edited:
I went to a foot doctor last Monday. Everyone in the waiting room was 60+ wearing Velcro strap shoes. I have my follow up next week. Hoping my insurance will cover my custom fit insoles 🙏

Wore a pair of dunks there and told doctor this is the show I wear the most I have many pairs but right foot has been in pain after wearing certain pairs. The doctor told me your feet can still grow as you age and if I keep having discomfort I may have to go up a half size on my shoes.

Imagine hearing that as an NTer. I have piles of DS kicks that may be too small :smh::sick:

I went to a foot doctor last Monday. Everyone in the waiting room was 60+ wearing Velcro strap shoes. I have my follow up next week. Hoping my insurance will cover my custom fit insoles 🙏

Wore a pair of dunks there and told doctor this is the show I wear the most I have many pairs but right foot has been in pain after wearing certain pairs. The doctor told me your feet can still grow as you age and if I keep having discomfort I may have to go up a half size on my shoes.

Imagine hearing that as an NTer. I have piles of DS kicks that may be too small :smh::sick:
I went up a size and a half in my late 20's.

to me, once you’ve reached washed status, there’s no REAL way to get back. What I mean is that you can go back to feeling good, but it takes WORK everyday! Nonstop dedication just to get back to what you once were.

And to me, that’s just another sign of washed-ness. Having to work hard just to get back to what used to be effortless.
The pain of change/recovery > The pain of staying the same.

Yea I’m pretty sure my feet have gotten bigger. Been an 11 since high school now I feel more comfortable in 11.5-12 especially now since I’m washed and mostly wear runners

Back
Top Bottom