Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Just noticed how I start tearing up with anything nowadays :lol:

At least it's with sports and not movies. I'll cry during an old Yankees highlight, Hall of Fame speech, guys winning a title. Now I don't mean a big girl cry, just eyes gettin super watery where I catch myself and start laughing nonetheless my washedness level is +10 :lol:

Me watching the Olympics

laughcrying9ixgg.gif

Olympics had me ****ing WEAK :smh: :lol:

I was crying like i been in the trenches with these athletes from day 1.

Had a naked women laying right next to me in the bed yesterday and I couldn't stand at attention. :smh: That s*** hurt my soul. I gotta visit the doc.

thats real talk. I'm 45, been a hornbag my whole life and now all of a sudden I been having more and more wet sock moments. once it gets in your head it's a wrap |l

what's worse is the older my wife and I get the hornier she gets and I have no problem watching a wildlife doc instead of handling biz :smh:

I've been napping in my car in my lunch break recently. I just cannot keep my damn eyes open...
This guy at a job back in the day when i was younger would do that and id laugh at him. Fast forward and im that guy. I was doing that at my old job. Not in my car but in the employee lounge. I think i posted it in here before. I KO'ed one lunch break and i guess i was snoring something vicious. This lady goes and tells everyone how i snore so loud. Random women at work are laughing at me and saying they heard me from upstairs 😑

This woman i was seeing told me she was afraid to wake me up when i fell asleep cuz i was snoring so loud and "shaking the whole house" 😒

This guy at a job back in the day when i was younger would do that and id laugh at him. Fast forward and im that guy. I was doing that at my old job. Not in my car but in the employee lounge. I think i posted it in here before. I KO'ed one lunch break and i guess i was snoring something vicious. This lady goes and tells everyone how i snore so loud. Random women at work are laughing at me and saying they heard me from upstairs 😑

This woman i was seeing told me she was afraid to wake me up when i fell asleep cuz i was snoring so loud and "shaking the whole house" 😒
Lol I wish I had windows i had curtains in my office windows. I would nap there lol. To be fair. I’m washed but also 8 months preg so literally I can fall asleep at any moment im like constantly tired.

Look into a CPAP

Lately been knocking out sitting with my arms folded. After 5 min mark I’ll shake a bit but that’s how I know I’m sleepy sleep lol

i got one that i never used if u want it, no charge just a friendly lookout :smokin
You really a great dude bro for real.

ahat ahat i have a CPAP as well think it's called Phillips Dreamstation or some ****.

You can have mine for free after I lose another 10-15 lbs

I dropped 30lbs already after my gastric sleeve and I'm gonna continue to lose more

Sleep apnea is basically non existent and my energy levels overall are up

Is "Fresh Eyes" a washed phenomena? Something had me stumped at work yesterday around 3pm, I just gave up and did something else. Looked at it this morning and figured it out within seconds.

Crossed arms, head down. That is the 'old head sleeping in church' pose.

Legit started doing this at work to get through 3-8hr meetings (head up; "looking" forward tho) without looking SLEEP sleep. Now I can't stay awake if I cross my arms when sitting. It's only a matter of time. SMH

Me watching the Olympics

laughcrying9ixgg.gif

Me, but it DO be during movies. It be coming out of nowhere too. Scene be dumb regular like dinnertime or something but my tear ducts be like "this seems emotional enough"

Last edited:
I'm on Amazon right now gettin excited about which sleep mask I wanna get :lol:

They got some memory foam total blackout joints with built in headphones so u can throw on some sounds of the forrest to sleep to. I'm intrigued ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom