Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

Waitress just wanted to be the focal point of someone's attention and it worked.
She's been getting talked about on here for a couple of weeks.
All she had to do was send the nizzle a tweet letting him know his entourage didn't look out for her, and I'm positive he would have chunked her a nice piece of change.
But obviously she is more interested in fame not fortune.
Typical hood rat :smh:

Nevermind, you are ******ed. How much did he pay again? Since he paid so much like you said?
He hosted the party.  Celebrities like him get paid or comped just to make an appearance.  I don't see why a tip is necessary.  what he did for them is worth a lot more that they did for him.  If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you d!ck.

Last edited:
So you're saying because you spent a lot of money, the server suppose to let you smash?

What the hell kind of **** is that? :lol:

She's an aspiring model working a dead end serving job. Best believe she would let money may smash for a chance to be on the team. Heck, she made the complaint to put herself out there.

That's not what he said though...

He said if HE dropped 25k, the server shouldn't be asking for a tip, the server should be letting him hit.

:rofl:

Are you slow?

All clubs do this (mark up the price).  Puffy was at the fight my dude couldn't bring his own Ciroc 
roll.gif

Any way the only reason she is bring it up is to help advance her modeling career (no body cared who she was a few weeks ago).  "she went the extra mile to provide Floyd and company with excellent service."  What does everyone else not named Floyd Mayweather get when they go there?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/column...-rock-defends-mayweather-tip-snub-controversy

By NORM CLARKE
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
It didn’t happen.

That’s the gist of the Hard Rock Hotel’s response to a cocktail server’s Facebook rant that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. left no tip Sunday on a comped $25,000 tab.

“There is no merit to this story,” a Hard Rock PR rep said via email when asked for a comment.

TMZ quoted server Nik Nguyen, a server assigned to Mayweather, as saying Mayweather didn’t leave a tip.

Mayweather, whose nickname is “Money,” has a long history of showering club crowds with thousands of dollars, known as “making it rain.”

Nguyen apparently later changed her tune because she posted this note on her Twitter feed Sunday: “I’m sad that people are focusing on this and not the fact that he’s an amazing athlete that just won a huge fight.”

It was one of two parties Hard Rock arranged for Mayweather to host over the weekend after his unanimous decision over Argentina’s Marcos Maidana at the MGM Grand Garden on Saturday.

Mayweather also hosted his official after-party at Vanity nightclub. However, Vanity was closed about 12:30 a.m. Sunday after two dozen police cars showed up, sources said.

The Hard Rock’s official statement on the closure was, “Due to capacity issues, Vanity Nightclub was shut down on Saturday, September 13.”

Closing a major club that early in the evening is highly unusual, a nightclub executive said.
Nah...you're slow. Pay attention. He didn't drop 25k. He didn't pay anything. It was all comped.

Back
Top Bottom