Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Mr718

Got my order today.  Turbines are 
sick.gif
.  So uncomfortable and it seems to have problems with bass. 

They're useless without this....
fiio_e5_headphone_amp_2.jpg

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.
what problems does the Turbines have with bass??? i was gonna pull the trigger on them, but i need my bass on point
i'm not carrying an amplifier around with me tho...would the Tours be a better option??? i keep hearing that the Turbines > Tours overall, but i can't sacrifice bass

King of bass
http://www.amazon.com/Fut...id=1293348245&sr=8-1
son, these is on sale 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Mr718

Got my order today.  Turbines are 
sick.gif
.  So uncomfortable and it seems to have problems with bass. 

They're useless without this....
fiio_e5_headphone_amp_2.jpg

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.
what problems does the Turbines have with bass??? i was gonna pull the trigger on them, but i need my bass on point
i'm not carrying an amplifier around with me tho...would the Tours be a better option??? i keep hearing that the Turbines > Tours overall, but i can't sacrifice bass

King of bass
http://www.amazon.com/Fut...id=1293348245&sr=8-1
son, these is on sale 
roll.gif

read that some people who ordered the Tours were getting brand new ones sent to them

read that some people who ordered the Tours were getting brand new ones sent to them

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that's what i was askin about in my post above but edited it out. i was thinkin should i drop an extra 10 for the tours and possibly get some new ones, or, just cop the turbines? but oh well i already copped the turbines.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that's what i was askin about in my post above but edited it out. i was thinkin should i drop an extra 10 for the tours and possibly get some new ones, or, just cop the turbines? but oh well i already copped the turbines.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Anymore reviews from people who purchased the turbines?
I bought a pair of Turbines off Amazon when they were on sale for 60 bucks and I love them. They take a little getting used to with the fitting (you might even have to buy a pair of comply tips), but once they're in your ear, it's awesome.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Anymore reviews from people who purchased the turbines?
I bought a pair of Turbines off Amazon when they were on sale for 60 bucks and I love them. They take a little getting used to with the fitting (you might even have to buy a pair of comply tips), but once they're in your ear, it's awesome.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are Solos worth copping?

i thought the solos were worth copping until i read the reviews...

if u can shell the extra money, ill get the studios.

just think of it as getting the studios for less the retail price of solos.

this deal too good. 

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are Solos worth copping?

i thought the solos were worth copping until i read the reviews...

if u can shell the extra money, ill get the studios.

just think of it as getting the studios for less the retail price of solos.

this deal too good. 

Deezamn....I thought I was getting the customer service screen b/c I had already ordered last week. I dont want to call them up tho.

Deezamn....I thought I was getting the customer service screen b/c I had already ordered last week. I dont want to call them up tho.

I had the Beats in-ear and I thought they were overrated and overpriced. I ended up returning them and getting the new Bose in-ear.

I had the Beats in-ear and I thought they were overrated and overpriced. I ended up returning them and getting the new Bose in-ear.

Back
Top Bottom