Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are Solos worth copping?

i thought the solos were worth copping until i read the reviews...

if u can shell the extra money, ill get the studios.

just think of it as getting the studios for less the retail price of solos.

this deal too good. 
If you have the money to spend, go for the Studios, but if not, the Solos are definitely worth it at 80 bucks. Try and get the HD ones, though, since supposedly those are less flimsy than the regular ones.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Are Solos worth copping?

i thought the solos were worth copping until i read the reviews...

if u can shell the extra money, ill get the studios.

just think of it as getting the studios for less the retail price of solos.

this deal too good. 
If you have the money to spend, go for the Studios, but if not, the Solos are definitely worth it at 80 bucks. Try and get the HD ones, though, since supposedly those are less flimsy than the regular ones.

someone give me a good reason of why i should buy the solos. dont need a pair of headphones, would be nice to have them though. impluse buying FTL...

someone give me a good reason of why i should buy the solos. dont need a pair of headphones, would be nice to have them though. impluse buying FTL...

Originally Posted by jretro23

anyone order turbines and successfully get them? i wanna pull the trigger
if you pay for them, you will get them
grin.gif

Whats the difference between the Solo vs Solo HD

Also whats better Beats by Dre or Bose headphones

Sorry I cant use question marks on my keyboard

Whats the difference between the Solo vs Solo HD

Also whats better Beats by Dre or Bose headphones

Sorry I cant use question marks on my keyboard

Just talked to a customer service rep.  He said the reason why people keep getting sent to the call customer service page, is because they have the headphones in stock, but haven't put them out to order yet.  Check back either later on today, or tomorrow 
smile.gif

The first ****** that I talked to, told me to just keep trying to place my order
30t6p3b.gif

Just talked to a customer service rep.  He said the reason why people keep getting sent to the call customer service page, is because they have the headphones in stock, but haven't put them out to order yet.  Check back either later on today, or tomorrow 
smile.gif

The first ****** that I talked to, told me to just keep trying to place my order
30t6p3b.gif

Just cop the dre beats, skeezers like branding. With the better options out there, that's the only reason you copping anyways.

Just cop the dre beats, skeezers like branding. With the better options out there, that's the only reason you copping anyways.

Back
Top Bottom