MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Finally saw Monsters. It wasn't bad for the kind of budget that Edwards had. Hoping to see what Edwards can do with a blockbuster budget for the upcoming Godzilla flick.

Was watching flicks recommended by this thread all day. I'd have to go Super 8, followed by Monsters and then The Mist. I tried to give the '54 Godzilla flick a go but I couldn't get into it.

Last edited:
got a good rating
happy.gif
 5 more days and let them fight

Yeah I read a couple reviews and stopped because I began to slightly judge the movie and I did not want that to cloud my viewing experience.

The main number I'm concerned with is the audience approvals ratings on RT, rather than critics.

Last edited:
Glad to see some promise with ratings and such. I guess I was discouraged because I googled Gozilla and the first four reviews weren't very good :lol:

It was very deflating.

I really wanted to go to Thursday Night IMAX but I have finals Friday morning. Best bet I'll be heading to the theater right after.

Going to the Thursday night screening. I haven't read any review or recent spoilers so I'm excited to see this

If any of y'all post any more spoilers in this thread without actually putting them in a spoiler I'm going to shoot you in the kneecaps.

Had to scroll down with the quickness. :smh:

If any of y'all post any more spoilers in this thread without actually putting them in a spoiler I'm going to shoot you in the kneecaps.

Had to scroll down with the quickness. :smh:

I haven't really seen any spoilers posted but it releases this week so be wary or just avoid the thread until you see it.

After the movie comes out though the gloves comes off so really avoid the thread then.

Had to scroll down with the quickness.
mean.gif
ive always been afraid that would somehow happen to me 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom