MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Finally a vid of the comic con experience. See Godzilla in motion.

Last edited:
Finally a vid of the comic con experience. See Godzilla in motion.

damn i cant wait to see the official trailer
so what we got
spider man 2
gotg
godzilla
f&f 7
captain america 2
xmen days of future past
so many others i cant even think at the moment

Robocop
I, Frankenstein
300 sequel
Ninja Turtles
Transformers 4
Fast 7
Edge of Tomorrow
Hercules
Interstellar (next Nolan film)

And those are just the sci-fi/comic book related films for 2014.

damn i cant wait to see the official trailer
so what we got
spider man 2
gotg
godzilla
f&f 7
captain america 2
xmen days of future past
so many others i cant even think at the moment

transformers

robocop

22 jumpstreet

planet of the apes

sin city

Gareth Edwards Talks Potential Godzilla Sequel

Though Warner Bros.' upcoming remake of Godzilla doesn't come out for another year, the film's director has already dropped a tidbit on where a sequel to the film could go. In an interview with Screen Rant, the director was asked which film from the original series was his favorite, and he gave a good answer.

“With the exception of the 1954 original, I would say my second favorite film is Destroy All Monsters. I just love the idea of a monster island. Having a world with these creatures in it. I find that fascinating and would like to treat that realistically. I wouldn’t want to limit it to one other foe, I think it’s more fun to – this question will come back to haunt me if we ever do a sequel – but I think multiple creatures make better movies in terms of the image of Gojira.”

[color=teal ]The good news is now we get another look at the Godzilla statues as the Jurassic Con Facebook page has posted a batch of images.

Following that are some up close shots of the full body Godzilla concept statue giving us a great look at the monster; note: Gareth Edwards went on record stating these are not 100% exactly like the movie version.[/color]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

[URL]http://www.scified.com/custom_img/godzilla2014_sdcc_updates.jpg[/URL][/img ]
[img=350x350][URL]http://i.imgur.com/17gPkBw.jpg[/URL]

I have been a godzilla fan since I was little. I can't wait until this movie releases. Imagine the movie was filmed like Cloverfield?

man 1998 godzilla was atrocious. :x :smh: i grew up watching the original godzillas so when that trash came out i was extremely disappointed.

I cant understand the hype behind this movie. Like its gonna be good or somethin :lol:
If you didnt like the one from '98 you wont like this one Im sure. And most people didnt like that movie and it was trashed by critics.

Last edited:
I cant understand the hype behind this movie. Like its gonna be good or somethin :lol:
If you didnt like the one from '98 you wont like this one Im sure. And most people didnt like that movie and it was trashed by critics.

How do you know that? You saw the film already?

There is nobody from the '98 film attached to this.

Last edited:
ShockTillYouDrop.com interviewed Gareth Edwards. They found out the following facts:

The picture to the below is close to Godzilla's final design.

URL]

Godzilla will be a force of nature, not an antagonist or a hero, but an anti-hero. "He's the punishment we deserve".

The theme is man versus nature, and Godzilla "is definitely on the nature side".

There's a nuclear element in the movie, and the film will be "as realistic as possible".

Gareth has confirmed that this will be the tallest Godzilla ever.

Godzilla will have his trademark atomic heat ray.

Toho was very involved in designing Godzilla. Gareth said "they feel we've stayed true to their roots. In the encyclopedias and books you read about Godzilla, there's these different groups - all of the Godzillas in one section and then there's the American film. I'd love ours to be considered as part of the Toho group."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom