More Air Prestos?

I noticed all the multicolor ID pics were taken with flash, definitely brings out the color in them but how does it look without flash?

Is the MC more subtle when you're wearing them normally? Just wanna get an idea before I put an order in for them, they look great in the pictures you guys have taken thus far though.

Dilemma man I don't know which to go for. I also want the purple punch huaraches if they drop in the UK argh!

Purple punch huaraches are almost definitely gonna go on sale in a month or two. Seems like a GR and the deviations from the OG is gonna keep us old heads from copping at retail.

I'm curious if either of the Olympic Prestos is gonna be limited like the Safari pack? I'd hate to miss out on these just cause I'm not waiting at the keyboard or lined up outside the store in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone have any info on these? The what, when & where?

Purple punch huaraches are almost definitely gonna go on sale in a month or two. Seems like a GR and the deviations from the OG is gonna keep us old heads from copping at retail.

I'm curious if either of the Olympic Prestos is gonna be limited like the Safari pack? I'd hate to miss out on these just cause I'm not waiting at the keyboard or lined up outside the store in a couple of weeks.

Better safe than sorry

Last edited:
Really surprised that Nike dropped the price by $30. Not complaining though.

Maybe the first batch of Flyknit Prestos have been sitting and they smartened up.

Don't think I'll believe it until I see it though. I thought the OG Olympic Prestos were going to be $130?

Last edited:
How do the ultras fit with that sock liner? Should I go true to size or half a size up?

I must have the Olympics

Those all black multicolor presto iDs are phenomenal, I gotta get those before the option goes.

now to hunt for a NDC discount code...

Back
Top Bottom