More Air Prestos?

really??

Do you really have that much space??

Im a 9-9.5 in everything and I was going for the S

damn
Maybe a little exaggeration but they are about a full size too long for my foot (usually fit 8.5 lengthwise, 9 for width).  If you're a 9/9.5 i think S will be good, depends how snug you like your shoes.

They didn't feel that huge when I first put them on, I noticed when i pushed my toes to the end and felt how much room was in the heel.   I think they'd be wearable but the toe might curl up a little extra, but I like a more snug fit.
I def prefer a snug fit on sock like shoes instead of sliding in them.

Thanks a bunch. I now know I need a XS instead 

looks for xs 
nerd.gif

Hmm GOAT has the Prestos up but they are in regular numbered size, and each size has a different price (ex. 9.5 - $300, 10 - $325). I thought these came in XS, S, M etc.?

Bout to trade out these Livestock Boost.

My wife disapproves, although she loves the ACRONYMS
laugh.gif
LOL my girl hated the Volts, told me to sell them within seconds of seeing them. She approved of the other colors and including the dad Hat Nike sent, which she proceeded to take 
laugh.gif

im a 9-9.5 and i need an XS, S was slightly too big. The neoprene and sock like nature of the shoe warrants it to be worn snug imo. Lacing it up tighter doesn't do much either.

My consensus on sizing: If you are a 9 get the XS, if you are a 9.5-10 - get the S.
sounds like i should be good with an xxs then since I'm an 8. thanks 

Can't wait to get mine. They shipped my second pair 2 day fedex to make up for the delay getting it out. Getting both olive and lava on Wednesday.

Volts shipped overnight, via Fedex unlike the usual UPS. 
Same with my Olives... maybe that explains the slight delay in shipment. Still waiting on my Bamboos to be shipped but the CS rep said that they have been picked and are just waiting for the carrier to arrive to take them

You guys are lucky, my volt hasn't shipped yet and I'm starting to get worried
Neither has my bamboo but CS told me that they are ready to be picked up and that I would receive the email once fedex scoops them. Give them until the end of today and hopefully you'll have the email

Neither has my bamboo but CS told me that they are ready to be picked up and that I would receive the email once fedex scoops them. Give them until the end of today and
hopefully you'll have the email

I hope so, Nike has been singing that song since Friday and I still haven't received nothing...

Back
Top Bottom