More Air Prestos?

That really sucks!  Did you get that off a restock or something? Didn't they release almost three weeks ago? If it took that long to ship than its almost always an L!

I had em shipped to a home address and didn't pick em up till last week. Major L. Nike screwed me over big time. Hoping they do more than give me a discount code.

I had em shipped to a home address and didn't pick em up till last week. Major L. Nike screwed me over big time. Hoping they do more than give me a discount code.
Well what are you hoping they'll do exactly? I highly doubt they have pairs left over of these. They'll probably give you a nice discount code. Unless they can magically find your pair, which would be :smokin. Good luck though.

Sbb 2.0 1s 8.5 (legit, won the draw on snkrs) for xs bamboos. DS for DS of course. NYC meetup only. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules, but I'll get more hits in here than in the actual classifieds.

Sbb 2.0 1s 8.5 (legit, won the draw on snkrs) for xs bamboos. DS for DS of course. NYC meetup only. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules, but I'll get more hits in here than in the actual classifieds.

My size but that's not exactly an even trade because the Presto is a better sneaker plus retailed higher

fakes ?

Last edited:
Man, all the different comments on sizing is the only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on some bamboos. I wear 11s in AJ1, flyknit racers, ultra boost, and AM90, and some of the comments make me think that if I get a Medium, my toes will be poking out the front of the shoe. Other comments make me think they'll stretch out and be fine. Others make me think Large will be too big, and other people say they fit them perfectly. What size would you recommend for a TTS 11 with a slightly narrow foot? Kind of leaning towards Medium, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
^^^^ i dont own a pair of the acronyms but own a couple prestos. I'd go with my regular presto size. If they come in tshirt size I'd get a Small. If they come in numbered sizes id get 9.5. All of my air Max's are 9.5 btw.

^^^^ i dont own a pair of the acronyms but own a couple prestos. I'd go with my regular presto size. If they come in tshirt size I'd get a Small. If they come in numbered sizes id get 9.5. All of my air Max's are 9.5 btw.
It seems like the half size people have it easier with this one haha. I'm just not sure if I should go with the Med 10-11 or Large 11-12.

I ordered a pair from eBay last weeking coming from Hong Kong... Now I'm gonna have to crazy legit check smh

edit: only have this pic so far

Last edited:
412862845.jpg

on second thought I'm not sure anymore lol. Some pics look fine, it might be just the angles. 

But I do have 3 pairs and none of them have the black sides thing that close to the plastic cages like your right shoe here. But then again, QC isnt that great for these imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom