More Air Prestos?

^ SNS had them going for $88 for a while now in both t-shirt and numbered sizing. Unfortunately, all that's left is 12 and 14 now.

Just got my Pendletons in. Really like the pattern, and the zipped upper make them really easy to thrown on and off

Just got my Pendletons in. Really like the pattern, and the zipped upper make them really easy to thrown on and off
still debating pulling the trigger on these as I love that sugar skulls pendleton pattern. how do you find the fit on these? have never owned prestos or anything pendleton, but nikeID does have them listed in actual sizing and not s-m-l-xl
thanks!

still debating pulling the trigger on these as I love that sugar skulls pendleton pattern. how do you find the fit on these? have never owned prestos or anything pendleton, but nikeID does have them listed in actual sizing and not s-m-l-xl

thanks!

I have two pairs of Presto iDs. My size is basically 11.5 in everything, and I got size 11 for both my Presto iDs. They fit great. I actually got the sugar skull pattern on the liner of this pair, and I like the look. I bought my fiancé all sugar skull outer, so I'm looking forward to those. Here's the sugar skull pattern on the liner:

I have two pairs of Presto iDs. My size is basically 11.5 in everything, and I got size 11 for both my Presto iDs. They fit great. I actually got the sugar skull pattern on the liner of this pair, and I like the look. I bought my fiancé all sugar skull outer, so I'm looking forward to those. Here's the sugar skull pattern on the liner:
right on man! repped. thanks for the info!

Is the Premium lining option offered for the IDs leather?...just didn't want to assume...thanks!

how much is the volt colorway of the Air Presto ACRONYM selling for these days in an XS?

I have a pair that i've worn only once and haven't touched since. Thinking about letting them go to fund xmas presents since they're just sitting here in my closet untouched.

I need the white mesh prestos way under retail. Like $50-60 under

Have def seen them on discount recently albeit on UK and EU sites (can't recall which now sorry). Keep looking around I'm pretty sure you'll find them

Last edited:
In no particular order (also some are more high end and have more limited swoosh collections but worth checking):

JD sports
Size?
Titolo
END
Hanon
Offspring
Footpatrol
Wellgosh
The good will out
Tessuti
Mr Porter
Overkill
Triads
Oki ni
appreciate you

anyone know where to get gpx desert camo or all black prestos in a size large or 12? I know I can find all black for the low I'm just waiting for the right price but not the camo...

Back
Top Bottom