More Air Prestos?

I've never had Prestos before either but those white safaris with the red swoosh are [emoji]128293[/emoji] . Are these hyped like that or is it easy copping
nerd.gif
Those will be my first pair.  Not sure if they're hyped, but they didn't last long on the overseas sites (the other colors didn't either).  I wouldn't sleep if you really want them.

These might be my first prestos
Great choice! I personally love these. Excited to get them in hand.
I've never had Prestos before either but those white safaris with the red swoosh are [emoji]128293[/emoji] . Are these hyped like that or is it easy copping
nerd.gif

Those will be my first pair.  Not sure if they're hyped, but they didn't last long on the overseas sites (the other colors didn't either).  I wouldn't sleep if you really want them.
Well I tried grabbing the yellow pair on the Canada/Euro release and Nike.ca sold out of my size in seconds. That or they didn't even stock my size because I was all over that release. Refreshing right at 3am EST...

What @CleanestNdaCity  said. Don't sleep.

Ended up doubling up via Euro sites 
nthat.gif

Anyone seen those essentials on NDC that say sold out? All white and grey. I don't think they have released, do they put sold out before they get them in or something? Want to grab a pair.

Nike Factory in my area had the all whites for $75 so I scooped since they were just a hair cheaper than the current FinishLine promo. I had ordered a few days ago so will return them upon arrival.Might aim for the pale greys next. Still on the fence about the safaris.

Back
Top Bottom