More Air Prestos?

15423FDE-E431-440E-9097-2DB60E6408EE.jpeg

Very cold in person.

I was saying earlier that Dynamic Yellow was the best of the 3 without seeing the other 2 in person

MISTAKES

Dn-VtV6U8AAfUWS.jpg

Dn-XwRiUcAEU_p0.jpg

Grey is WAYYYYYYY better in person. The stock photos for them are horrible.

Seeing yall get dirtied white toes out the box really got me ehhh on teh DYs now

And it’s clear now Racer Pink is the clear leader.

1) Racer Pink

2 ) Cool Grey

3) Dynamic Yellow

my grey pair from BSTN came in yesterday there's a glue stain on the toe and i tried to scratch it off with my nail and now i've stretched the fabric...

tenor.gif

I was saying earlier that Dynamic Yellow was the best of the 3 without seeing the other 2 in person

MISTAKES

Dn-VtV6U8AAfUWS.jpg

Dn-XwRiUcAEU_p0.jpg

Seeing yall get dirtied white toes out the box really got me ehhh on teh DYs now

1) Racer Pink

2 ) Cool Grey

3) Dynamic Yellow

I saw a pic on END of the Greys that made me want them bad. But I have to say the Yellows are amazing in person. Would never DIY any of these.

MISTAKES

Dn-VtV6U8AAfUWS.jpg

Dn-XwRiUcAEU_p0.jpg

1) Racer Pink

2 ) Cool Grey

3) Dynamic Yellow
Damn...was on the fence about the greys...saw your pic and had to put in a bid for $234 shipped on StockX and got accepted within 5 min. $14 over retail after tax...I could live with that.

Set should be complete. Seller never shipped the pinks and SX found a replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the yellow a lot out of the three. i don’t donloud shoes like that honestly so the pinks are a dub to me. The greys have been growing on me tho like i said last week

Back
Top Bottom