More Air Prestos?

Anyone spraying their pairs with Jason Markk Repel/Crep Protect/ForceField Protector Spray?

Gonna spray mine with ForceField tonight before my LA trip this weekend. Kinda nervous about it but I think it should be fine since it's just fabric, plastic and rubber.

Anyone spraying their pairs with Jason Markk Repel/Crep Protect/ForceField Protector Spray?

Gonna spray mine with ForceField tonight before my LA trip this weekend. Kinda nervous about it but I think it should be fine since it's just fabric, plastic and rubber.

wondering the same thing, don't want to yellow any parts, in case

Anyone waiting for Concepts.. don’t hold your breath. I ordered a hat from them that took 18 days to arrive. I live one hour from the store.

On another note, my size 9’s arrived from YME. I’m a true 8.5 in Nike, and have a good inch of space in front of my toes (looks like more only because my angling my toe up so it can be seen). However the width and the ankle area are snug. These seem to run long and narrow. Not really sure if I should size down or not.

4B822A90-9D3E-41FC-A5AA-6F0425BD1401.jpeg
My TTS is 11.5 and my 11 runs big. I'd def go down to an 8 if I were you. 7 might even fit you if you like it snug but 8 should be good.

My TTS is 11.5 and my 11 runs big. I'd def go down to an 8 if I were you. 7 might even fit you if you like it snug but 8 should be good.
I ended up copping a pair of 8's, they're coming in today. Hopefully they'll work width wise. That part was already snug on the 9's.

I’m the same TTS as you, think I’ll be ok with a 10? I wear an 11 in SW and they fit good

i got my refund at the same time i got cancellation. i’d definitely hit them up

been emailing them everyday. They either ignore it or say "wE wOrKiNg On ReFuNdInG eVeRyOnE pLz Be PaTiEnT"

man just press the refund payment button already

I’m the same TTS as you, think I’ll be ok with a 10? I wear an 11 in SW and they fit good
I haven't tried on a 10 to know that a 10 would for sure work with my 11.5 foot (I've been measured multiple times with the Brannock Device they have at shoe stores). With thin socks, there's about half an inch of extra space between my toes and the front of the shoe. I think a 10 would make my toes touch/graze the front, which I don't mind since I like my shoes more snug (and smaller shoes/feet look better IMO).

I would go with the 11 to be safe if you don't wanna get both sizes and sell the one that doesn't fit. I'm gonna try my 11 on again tonight with thicker (Stance) socks and see how they fit.

Sorry, what is SW?

Would of been better if they made these in half sizes. Sized down 0.5/1 (usually 8.5/9 and went with an 8 ) and length is still long but width is really snug. Hopefully the material stretches out a bit as it was a struggle to zip the back all the way up.

speaking of Sean Wotherspoon, was out in LA last week for the first time and dropped by Round Two and saw Sean in there. Dude still wearing the Nike SW hat like its his only hat lol

for anyone looking for protection, liquiproof is expensive but it's unbeatable imo. After spraying and letting it cure, theyr'e waterproof.

Would of been better if they made these in half sizes. Sized down 0.5/1 (usually 8.5/9 and went with an 8 ) and length is still long but width is really snug. Hopefully the material stretches out a bit as it was a struggle to zip the back all the way up.
Yep, 10.5 would've been perfect for my 11.5 foot.

for anyone looking for protection, liquiproof is expensive but it's unbeatable imo. After spraying and letting it cure, theyr'e waterproof.
Hmm, looks like it works well but I rarely wear shoes in the rain anyway. I'm just looking for protection from accidental spills and the sprays you get at the Foot stores should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom