More Air Prestos?

Wow, surprised Notre has my size....yes I am a sz 7 and I have small feet.

Veryyyyy tempted, this is why I need to stay away from #nt lol.

Pinks just arrived, in love with them in person.
My overkill OD fabolous fit.. lol jk
Wanted to see how it matched, wouldn't wear together.
IMG_3754.JPG IMG_3757.JPG

I got my 2 pairs from Acrnm.com today (2 day shipping from Czech to LA!), as well as my Notre pair

2 pinks, 1 grey, 1 volt

IMO I think the grey's would have been 100% better if the print was on the back/heel cage instead of the middle (like the volt's). Too much blk on the back half, who else agrees?

IMO I think the grey's would have been 100% better if the print was on the back/heel cage instead of the middle (like the volt's). Too much blk on the back half, who else agrees?

Im not gonna lie the Greys without the prints were tough. But evey other color the original looked better. The racer pinks would of imo looked better with the black plastic toe cap but eveything else the same. The volts look bad without the print the ones with the black toe box and cage were sick not gonna lie.

4143BE89-7902-4C30-AA7F-F91C2A400304.jpeg
The prints will be staying on. Still waiting on the pinks and greys. These are dope.

Attachments

• 88CBEAB4-7F3E-4631-A63C-2568C54C0E83.jpeg
    88CBEAB4-7F3E-4631-A63C-2568C54C0E83.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 12
acronym delivering ppls pairs in 2 days but cant refund me smh

dead want to fly to CZ and punch somebody in the face

Did the Acronym Prestos come with other laces? Wonder how the Dynamic Yellow pair looks like with white laces.

eBay 15% off anything coupon coming out in 5 hours - get those best offers locked in now!

Just pulled a trigger on a pair at 330, coupon will bring it around to ~280 when it goes active

Hype!!!!

eBay 15% off anything coupon coming out in 5 hours - get those best offers locked in now!

Just pulled a trigger on a pair at 330, coupon will bring it around to ~280 when it goes active

Hype!!!!
so you can use the code retroactively?

Man i am so on the fence about striping my greys. I love the clean look without the print....but there are times where i see the print and it gives it just the right pop

Back
Top Bottom