More Air Prestos?

07067B55-0633-4B94-916A-98482327189D.jpeg
Anyone else got like raised scratches on their heels? Def shoddy QC on these but I’m nitpicking on my first wear

These are comfy as hell

I got two scratches on my painted toe cap, a friend of mine has some paint chips on his cage on his pair. I know most people won't care, I'm just a nitpicker myself too smh lol.

All three colors are so underrated. I'm so glad the resell on these is basically retail. Always wanted the OG volts or olives but missed out on release day.

Just tossed my friend my yellow pair for retail since he wasn't able to cop any of the colors and he really wanted it. I figured why not since I got my pink pair and that was the only one I initially wanted at first. Now im sitting here kind of regret giving it away cause the yellow was a super clean colorway too. Oh well, a little money saved for another shoe lol.

This feet big like everyone said! Compared to my og (with letter sizing) but planning to wear these joint on fall/winter with thick socks, mad comfortable

got in two pairs form acronym. 9 yellow for
my brother and a 7 pink for another friend. now some other friends are asking if i have extras to hook them up with. sigh >D

me: where were you when i was refreshing acrnm.com for two hours straight. :lol:

DD80EF9A-7A0C-48DC-85DC-0A1771BFF1D3.jpeg
Everybody eats G

Haven't worn anything else since they came in over the weekend.

IMG_20180929_231204.jpg

They do fit a bit big, but I think if I had went down to a 12 they would've been uncomfortable. Already doubled up on these, got a pair of cool greys coming in from GOAT, and probably going to move something around so I can get a pair...well...probably two pairs of the pinks.

Back
Top Bottom