More Air Prestos?

Placed the day they came up, sometime in the am. Haven't heard anything on my fleece id tho.

WHAT MATERIALS DID YOU USE??

I USED THE INVERTED MESH.

GUESS IM GONNA GET ON NDC NOW AND CHECK MY STATUS BECAUSE I KNOW SOMETIMES THE EMAILS NEVER COME. SMH.

Got the finishing touches email this morning.Pretty excited.

Anyone else have issues with the toecap on the tech fleece? Mine are starting to separate far too soon. I've been buying Prestos since the first OG pairs 15+ years ago and this is hands down the quickest malfunction I've seen.
Brutal honey and trouble at home retros are holding up fine. Starting to wonder if the tech fleece might be a bad iD option.

Anyone else have issues with the toecap on the tech fleece? Mine are starting to separate far too soon. I've been buying Prestos since the first OG pairs 15+ years ago and this is hands down the quickest malfunction I've seen.
Brutal honey and trouble at home retros are holding up fine. Starting to wonder if the tech fleece might be a bad iD option.
No problem on mine

My toecap was separated when I bought them. Look back in the thread for the pics.

I'm definitely not IDing any more tech fleece ones. I have the two pairs already and thats enough feet sweats for me.

debating on getting a second pair. these are low key one of the best releases of 2015 and by far the best release of the fleece pack
I thought the Grey TF were best pair in the pack until I bought the black TF 
nthat.gif
(already had grey TF) and TBH most stores that got these in Boston sold out of black first. I remember owning the GTF at the time and think these people crazy, nothing better but then I found a pair of black and been wearing them since.The Black are the dopest all black kicks I ever owned and go w everything.

Back
Top Bottom