More Air Prestos?

Rainy day in DC so it's only right that I threw these babies on

Luhhhhh dem lightnings. Stoked a new pair is coming in tomorrow haha

I placed an order for safaris on atmos a few days ago and wasnt able to check out. I figured they were just oos. This morning i got an invoice from them from paypal for payment. Is this normal or some glitch in their system ?

It's not a glitch,i also ordered from them and they sent me an email and a day or two after that sent me a PayPal invoice. What I'm wondering is I only got PayPal confirmation and none from Atmos themselves.... I'm assuming that's normal but if anyone whose already ordered from them can shed some light it'd be nice

Have you ordered from them before? How does their paypal payment process work? Used google translate to purchase a pair, however they sent an about sending payment from paypal manually.
For those of you who are asking about atmos order procedure, I'll try my best to clarify below

1) Once your order has been made via the website, you should receive a confirmation email. 

2) After a couple of days or so, you will receive another email regarding about payment via Paypal.

3) Just hit "Pay Now" in the email. Make sure to check the email address on the top left is "paypal_atmos@atmos-tokyo.com". You will be directed to the paypal website and then just make your payment from there.

I really hope this helps. I've never done manual payment with atmos before. But If I'm not wrong, just go to the paypal site, key in their paypal email address and send them the transaction ID. You should be good from there.

Lurker here.
Really cool thread
Snkrs order came in yesterday
Cannot wait to wear these.

Thought the alternate laces were green. Was gonna put those in instead. Really like the orange laces in hand.

Lurker here.
Really cool thread
Snkrs order came in yesterday
Cannot wait to wear these.

Thought the alternate laces were green. Was gonna put those in instead. Really like the orange laces in hand.
The only thing I dislike about the orange laces is that they are the thin ones found on other pairs such as the triple black.

I don't tie my prestos and let them rock with the sloppy laces but with these thinner laces I have to tie a little knot on the outside of the top eyelet so that they don't keep falling out. Not a big deal just something I would change if I could.

For those of you who are asking about atmos order procedure, I'll try my best to clarify below

1) Once your order has been made via the website, you should receive a confirmation email. 

2) After a couple of days or so, you will receive another email regarding about payment via Paypal.

3) Just hit "Pay Now" in the email. Make sure to check the email address on the top left is "paypal_atmos@atmos-tokyo.com". You will be directed to the paypal website and then just make your payment from there.

I really hope this helps. I've never done manual payment with atmos before. But If I'm not wrong, just go to the paypal site, key in their paypal email address and send them the transaction ID. You should be good from there.
Thx for the response. Found it weird that the checkout wasnt instant like every other website. 

My safaris came in from 290 Square Meters Turkey.

Quick shipping and no VAT tax. Big props to those that supplied the link

I'm a 9 with the air monarchs 4E wide. I fit a small.

Not srs about the Monarchs.

So size 9 = Small

For reference, no chance that I can fit an 8.5

9 all Jordans, all dunks, basketball shoes, Nike frees
9.5 in kobe 9 lows, Am1 cause the fronts are too narrow.

Last edited:
Has anyone used Jason Markk repel on their prestos? Does it discolor the cages/toecap or can I spray it on the entire shoe and let it be? Don't want to discolor my prestos if at all possible, but the extra protection would be nice considering how much I'll be wearing my safaris.

Last edited:
Has anyone used Jason Markk repel on their prestos? Does it discolor the cages/toecap or can I spray it on the entire shoe and let it be? Don't want to discolor my prestos if at all possible, but the extra protection would be nice considering how much I'll be wearing my safaris.

I haven't used Jason make repel on mine but I have waterproofed them with no issues.

Sup fellas....Looking buy Triple Black Prestos, however, I need help with the sizing. I know this has been discussed before but I went back 20 pages and I am still not sure.

I am size 12 typically, never above and rarely o.5 down.     L (11-12) or XL (12-13)

Now, so might say if I want snug fit to go with L and relaxed fit to go with XL, but how snug or how relaxed fit are we talking about. I don't know what I want , I just want them to be right :smile:

What is your experience with in-between sizes? Thank you.

Sup fellas....Looking buy Triple Black Prestos, however, I need help with the sizing. I know this has been discussed before but I went back 20 pages and I am still not sure.

I am size 12 typically, never above and rarely o.5 down.     L (11-12) or XL (12-13)

Now, so might say if I want snug fit to go with L and relaxed fit to go with XL, but how snug or how relaxed fit are we talking about. I don't know what I want , I just want them to be right :smile:

What is your experience with in-between sizes? Thank you.

I wear a 12 in air maxes and I wear xl in these and they are perfect for me, I felt the L was a little too snug for my tatse

I'm a TTS 12 in literally everything but huarache runners. Previous years I was always a L in Presto no question. Of the recent releases I have both L and XLs. Both fit. L is pretty snug but not uncomfortable. XL I can prob fit a full horizontal thumb between big toe and toe guard but the material of the show doesn't make it feel too roomy for comfort or awkward.

Just got my Safaris in and I am in love with the Nike Air Presto. I want another pair, I can get the comet reds for $92.00 shippped. Should I cop??

Just got my Safaris in and I am in love with the Nike Air Presto. I want another pair, I can get the comet reds for $92.00 shippped. Should I cop??
Not a bad price but I personally passed on that one because i'm not a huge fan of the red. It's not quite dark enough for my taste.

But if you like em then pull the trigger. Deals don't last forever

Just got these in and wanted peace of mind with a legit check as this is my first pair of prestos. The guy shipped in a replacement box as well. Appreciate any help guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom