More Air Prestos?

I bet someone is gonna try to do a "yeezy" cw....
roll.gif
please God, no

No green sole and you can't have a black upper with a different liner color. We are saved!
Thanks...so sick of these people doing yeezy c/w on everything NikeID puts out for options. I mean at first it was cool but after seeing it so much it was just OD.

Quick question for y'all.

I dont have any pairs of these and am planning to ID a pair.

In terms of construction, quality, and fit.

Which do you guys prefer: OG mesh vs Fleece?

thats a hard question to answer be cause its like comparing apples to oranges. the change in material really changes up the shoe drastically in my opinion. the layered prime fleece adds some weight to the shoe. It loses its tshirt vibe and the upper becomes a little more rigid when compared the og mesh. by no means is that a bad thing, but like i said theyre just different. the fleece ones will definitely keep your feet warmer while the og mesh is more breathable. It really depends on what youre looking for in a sneaker 

Landed on these (wanted to try poly fleece in white but opted for OG mesh):

Wanted to try some gradient ones but waiting to see finished products...

The sizing has changed for the presto, I wear a Large and the shoe fits perfect as if a snug fit. I usually wear an 11.5 so should I just go for a size 11 on the presto?

I was told to go down to the size below if you're half size by someone with Nike. I'm a true 9.5 and wear S with snug, nice fit. I didn't want to chance it, so I just ordered a 10. Will let y'all know once they land.

OG material for sure. I like my prime fleece pair but they have a wider fit than the OG materials.

The sizing has changed for the presto, I wear a Large and the shoe fits perfect as if a snug fit. I usually wear an 11.5 so should I just go for a size 11 on the presto?

I'm in the same boat with sizing. Unfortunately, nobody will really know until the first batch gets delivered.

I was told to go down to the size below if you're half size by someone with Nike. I'm a true 9.5 and wear S with snug, nice fit. I didn't want to chance it, so I just ordered a 10. Will let y'all know once they land.

I'm a 10.5. Medium wouldn't even go on. If you have wide feet, def go up a size

Thats what I'm going to do. I am exactly like you. Usually a size 11.5, my Large prestos fit perfectly snug. 

I think I would just go with a size 11, It's the same like the Nike sock dart probably, I honestly don't like the change of sizing it has only made it complicating 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom