More Air Prestos?

Presto ID now at $145 down from $160. Might be worth making a genealogy look-a-like since most of us missed them the first time and this time. 

Presto ID now at $145 down from $160. Might be worth making a genealogy look-a-like since most of us missed them the first time and this time. 
Yeah I saw that, I know Nike is offering a 20% code I think it should work with ID's as well. 

Code: BETTERFORIT

Where did you see the price of Presto ID at $140? I see it at regular price still

Edit: Nvm I see it..Might pull on another ID..The ones I made are coming in Wednesday

Last edited:
Guys, I need advice.

I wear an 11 in AM 1s and a 12 in Huaraches. Both fit snug. What size should I get?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the input!!
No problem.. my homie wears an 11 in everything and the M fits him perfect. Since you are most likely about a half size bigger I think the M might be too snug but the L should fit great. The size range for the L is 11-12

No problem.. my homie wears an 11 in everything and the M fits him perfect. Since you are most likely about a half size bigger I think the M might be too snug but the L should fit great. The size range for the L is 11-12
Yeah. I am a bit wide footed. I tried on racers and they fit perfect in a 11.5 now that I recall. 

Hi guys , Need a little help do u guys know if there is any fake black presto fleece ? Found a pair but the guys says he doesn't have the receipt .Any input will be appreciated .

thank you

Hi guys , Need a little help do u guys know if there is any fake black presto fleece ? Found a pair but the guys says he doesn't have the receipt .Any input will be appreciated .

thank you
It's hard to give input if we can't even see them...

It's hard to give input if we can't even see them...

Here u go

^ those look good to me as well.

Mannnnnn I'm worried these safaris will be tough to get. I feel like kids who don't even like prestos will be trying to cop. Hope we all cook on Saturday. Been looking forward to these for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom