More Air Prestos?

Super stoked to have won the raffle for these on SNKRS app. Didnt realize these were going to be that limited. Saw a couple of pairs sell for $250+ on ebay. Also, does anyone know what SE QS means in terms of Nike releases?? Glad people still enjoy the presto

Super stoked to have won the raffle for these on SNKRS app. Didnt realize these were going to be that limited. Saw a couple of pairs sell for $250+ on ebay. Also, does anyone know what SE QS means in terms of Nike releases?? Glad people still enjoy the presto

Special Edition. QuickStrike

Niketown Boston still has sz Lg and up. Was disappointed to walk in, see them, and then see the size. Asked just for good measure but no dice. Might just have to pay overseas shipping. I seriously slept, I didn't realize these were gonna be that limited.

Niketown Boston still has sz Lg and up. Was disappointed to walk in, see them, and then see the size. Asked just for good measure but no dice. Might just have to pay overseas shipping. I seriously slept, I didn't realize these were gonna be that limited.
i didn't think nt Boston would have them. I would have gone and got them

Anyone's NDC Safari order get shipped yet?

Not yet. Called a Nike service rep about 3 hours ago eastern time. He said that they don't ship on Sunday and that if you won on the SNKRS app the order will shop tomorrow or Tuesday but most likely Monday

Missed em^

If I'm a Large, that'd be 10-11 in UK correct?

Now that I think about it. Ordering from UK sites I think you would stick with your normal S, M, L etc size. Cause the letters wouldn't change right? They just say a different number sizes. I could be wrong

Anyone have a S or XS in the Safaris? My friend hooked it up with my size and I'm just trying to return the favor. I have a M or XL for trade. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom